Surprise for MDD's Sweet Sixteen! ~ Ablum pics starting post #77

Cheryl, forgot to ask....will this be 12x12 pages?

thanks!

Cheryl....hope you are feeling better today :hug:

I got my set finished up....do you want photos posted? or are you going to wait until after the party, just so Rachel's not tempted to peak ;)

will get them in the mail tomorrow!!

Cheryl....hope you are feeling better today :hug:

I got my set finished up....do you want photos posted? or are you going to wait until after the party, just so Rachel's not tempted to peak ;)

will get them in the mail tomorrow!!

She promised not to peek, but, I can only imagine how hard that is for her. I'll post pics when after she opens the album if that's okay with you :)

Thanks for being a part of her special day :grouphug:

Thank you for the lovely comments, hope Rachel will
Likes them and that they are ok in the flesh!!! Will try and post tomorrow or Monday.

Just to let you know I'm postal! But realized I missed off a Mickey tag with disname! If I get chance I'll try and post one. I meant to put a note in too but was wanting to get it posted and sent it before I realized! Anyway hope you like it and Rachel has a fab day.

Just to let you know I'm postal! But realized I missed off a Mickey tag with disname! If I get chance I'll try and post one. I meant to put a note in too but was wanting to get it posted and sent it before I realized! Anyway hope you like it and Rachel has a fab day.

Don't worry about it. I'll make the tag for you :) Thanks again for helping out :goodvibes

Mommy2mrb your set arrived today and it is fantastic!!! Where did you find the cute face stamp for the paper doll?

Mommy2mrb your set arrived today and it is fantastic!!! Where did you find the cute face stamp for the paper doll?

yay, happy they made it and you like them!

they are from peachykeenstamps.com....its a set of about 30 different size's and face's, just stamp and you have a face....I like them better than the cut out's from the Paperdoll carts!

Cheryl ~ Your package went postal.. I forgot the mickey tag.. so I will complete it today and mail seperately.. funny thing is.. there is a note taped to my bug to remember it.. LOL Maybe next time I will include flashing neon lights!

Cheryl ~ Your package went postal.. I forgot the mickey tag.. so I will complete it today and mail seperately.. funny thing is.. there is a note taped to my bug to remember it.. LOL Maybe next time I will include flashing neon lights!

Thanks Nan :) I'll let you know when it arrives.

I'm sure she'll love it :) I'll let you know when it arrives.

PS--she is "dying" to know what we've been talking about "for 3 pages" ;)

Nan--your package arrived today. It is perfect :) Thanks so much for the paper pack too!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter