Surprise Mornings program REPLACED!!!

Lori of the Lodge

Mouseketeer
I've got a disney vacation planned later this week. I just received this message from my agent at Dreams Unlimited Travel...

"Walt Disney World is introducing a new experience for guests staying at Disney resorts, which replaces Surprise Mornings (early theme park entrance for on-site guests). The new program, Disney's Character Caravan, will feature morning visits to the resorts by Disney characters. The characters will greet guests and provide a sendoff as guests leave for the Disney theme parks. This change takes place beginning Sunday, October 21.

This experience will offer guests additional opportunities to see the Disney characters. Four characters will visit Disney resorts three days a week for surprise meet & greet opportunities during the morning hours."

Great trade off.....makes me want to stay on-site.

I wonder if Ei$ner's even has seen the Walt exhibit @ MGM.....it doesn't paint the current company in a nice light....

I didn't see much of a message about the company other than "this is all the stuff Walt accomplished and inspired, and here's some examples of how we've strived to keep his spirit of imagination, fantasy, and innovation alive. What about 'One Man's Dream' did you feel painted a negative picture of the company?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter