Surprise Swap 4~ Completed~

Susie & Tinker i still have your packages they are going out tomorrow. I can't even apologize enough especially after i said I was mailing them last week. I just have been a little "lost" since returning from Kansas. I will PM you DC when I get them in the mail. Again, My deepest apologies It is my fault they are so late in returning them to you and I will be adding another package to each of you for my unfair tardiness in getting these goodies back to you.

Kat

I am just really glad you are okay. I was scared something had happened to you that none of us knew about.

Packages are postal I sent each of you a PM with DC :)

KAT!!! So happy to hear that you are OK!:hug: Thanks so much for getting that out to us today. I really appreciate it. :goodvibes

Rhonda

Still awaiting arrival confirmation: Please check in to let me know if you ahve your package :)

Tinkerbean & Jellybean (DD of Tink)
Mickey'sfriend
SusieStone
Princess Jayne
sharond150

Still awaiting arrival confirmation: Please check in to let me know if you ahve your package :)

Tinkerbean & Jellybean (DD of Tink)
Mickey'sfriend
SusieStone
Princess Jayne
sharond150

Still waiting...But I will let you know that minute I recieve it...:goodvibes

According to my DC Susie and Tinkerbean's packages were delivered today. These were the last 2 that I mailed I will at this time assume every package has been delivered. Since Mazda received her's PrincessJayne should have hers as well

I got home from the mountains a little while ago and found the best box of surprise waiting for me.

I can't wait to use it all.

Thanks everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter