Surprise Swap III ~ completed~

KatDisney

<font color=teal><i>Announcer:</i> <font color=roy
Hi Ladies, Sign-ups are closed! Let the scrapping begin for The Disney Surprise Swap III.

Here is the progress Thread.
The original link is found here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1567532

PICTURES: http://good-times.webshots.com/album/561409424uOlgwX

Checked in by September 14
Checked in by September 28

Received by you! ::MinnieMo
Postal back to you: :woohoo:

Happy Scrappin Chic's playin in the barnyard this round are:

SusieStone – 1-15, 17, 18, 19 A C D E F G::MinnieMo
Hopemax 1-8, 13,14,15, 17,18, A B C E F H I ::MinnieMo
Missesdisney 1 2 3 9 10 A ::MinnieMo
StitchIsOurHero 1 7 8 B F ::MinnieMo
momx3boys 1 2 3 4 5 6 C F ::MinnieMo
123SA 2 7 8 10 16 A C F::MinnieMo
Michellepooh 4 5 6 12 13 C H I ::MinnieMo
TPCShauna 5 6 A E ::MinnieMo
Mickeyteacher 7 10 12 ::MinnieMo
Faerie 8 9 11 ::MinnieMo
bigsis1970 - 9 19
pretty in tink 3 11 I ::MinnieMo
AlexWyattMommy 19 10 11 13 14 15 B D E G H ::MinnieMo
VickiV 11 12 16 D H I ::MinnieMo
New England Eeyore 12 16 15::MinnieMo
Marlynnp 13 14 15 16 D G H I
lewdyan1 14 17 G
djackow 9 15 19 ::MinnieMo
mickeyfan2 – 17 18 19 ::MinnieMo
ksjayhawks 4 D G ::MinnieMo
happypooh 17 18 B E::MinnieMo
mommy2mrb B :::MinnieMo
MazdaUK 16 18::MinnieMo
Katdisney ::MinnieMo

Here are photos of some of the items. I only took photos of the "homemade items," (mostly because people didn't label the store bought so I didn't know which went in each group when I got home)

I wasn't in all groups, so I couldn't take pictures of everything. The pictures aren't the greatest, but I was trying to be fast, and we have terrible lighting in our computer room. They look MUCH better in person.

Group 1
group1.jpg

Group 2
group2.jpg

Group 3
group3.jpg

Group 4
group4.jpg

Group 5
group5.jpg

Group 6
group6.jpg

Group 7
group7.jpg

Group 8
group8.jpg

Group 13, 14, 17 (One item for each group)
gourpmany.jpg

Group 15
group15.jpg

Group 18
group18.jpg

Group A: I realized when I took the pictures, that I put my items in the wrong group. Group A people are getting Cinderella's Mice in Group B. Kat made different characters, so hers aren't in the picture.
groupA.jpg

Group B: I realized when I took the pictures, that I put my items in the wrong group. Group B people are getting Buzz from the group A picture (except, one person who asked for girl stuff, so she is getting mice)
groupB.jpg

Group C: I might have mixed up my piece with Group E.
groupC.jpg

Group E: I might have mixed up my piece with Group C. Plus there are 2 snowflake embellished shapes, that I didn't make for myself.
groupE.jpg

Group F
groupF.jpg

Group H:
groupH.jpg

Group I:
groupI.jpg

These are the pieces I made for people who didn't request specific items from me. The Stitch license plate has an alien Stitch clipart in the center, but I didn't print enough and I haven't fixed mine yet.
hopestuff.jpg

These are some things Kat made, but I don't know which group they ended up in.
katstuff.jpg

I'm going to go ahead and check in here! My groups are right--Kat, I don't know how y'all keep up with this one! WOW!!

I will be at WDW from this Thursday through the 13th, so if I don't post back on this thread, I'm still here! ;)

AWM - That's OK about the 10 groups... I'm wishing I signed up for more! :rotfl2:

Kat - I'm just checking in. I actually already have stuff for 3 of my groups.

I'm in 21, which as a co-host and this project makes some sense. SusieStone is going to need a moving box to send her stuff in. :lmao: So you are liking this scrapping and swapping thing, huh. :rotfl2:

I have already been working on mine. Some are actually bagged up already....just need to label groups on them. I wanted to make sure that I evened out my Hope stuff.

Kathy,
I think I'm listed in group 7, 10 and 12? Is that right? I'm going to work on things this weekend.

S :)

checking in :)
I've got two groups completely cut out-one is already put together, just need to add finishing touches and the other needs put together. The third group, well, I'm still looking for ideas... There is some crazy swappin' goin' on 'round here!

I'm also supposed to be in group 12 for a total of 6 groups.

I have 1 completed already. :thumbsup2

checking in.....finishing up with my AK swap stuff tomorrow so will be starting on my one little group later in the week.

Lisa

Finished!!! Just need to find some bags. Some of my groups are in the gallon size bag -- any suggestions what to put the group of 6 gallon sized bags in?

When I use gallon size, usually I can fold them a bit, then I can fit them in another gallon bag, even if I can't get it ziploc-ed.

Finished!!! Just need to find some bags. Some of my groups are in the gallon size bag -- any suggestions what to put the group of 6 gallon sized bags in?

I am speechless...lol.. You get the scrappin dancin :banana: of the day.

I have sent a PM to everyone with the mailing address and all my info just in case you should need it. Again, Thank you all for joining and I look forward to being "surprised"

I've also had the gallon bags sent to me stapled or clipped together when there was no way they would fit in another bag all together. Just be sure to label well.

Hi I am checking in -- I'm in group 9.. I just want to be sure I have the rules right -- just make 6 of 1 item as I am in only one group - say 6 jolee's stickers packs and send them off to you Kat?? Thanks Michelle

Did I get the last spot in group #19?

I already ordered my stuff for 17 and 18. Now the decide what I will do for 19 (if I get it.)

Can somebody explain the deal with Hope. Why would other send her extra? I am really confused at this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter