Suzy Mouse's Game of the Week

Suzy Mouse

<font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=99009
I'm sure it will take many of you less time to figure this out than it did for me to type it!!!

Grandfather thinks it is time to prepare his will. He has 3 daughters: Ann Beatrice, and Caroline. Each of his daughters has at least one child. The six grandchildren are: Frederic, Gregory, Henry, John, Laura, and Mary. Grandfather wishes each of his grandchildren to receive an equal share, but he can't remember how many children each of his daughters has.

However, he does remember that:

Beatrice has the biggest family.
Ann doesn't have a daughter.
Mary has two brothers.
Henry's brother is six months younger than Gregory.
Laura has neither brother nor sister.

How many children does each daughter have?

PM me your answers!

Ouch! My brain hurts. I will have to think on this and get back to you Suzymouse! ;)

I've done the logic table 3 times on this, and I think something is missing. :(

MJC~

Everything is there to solve the problem. I've looked at it and solved it a few times. Keep trying.:D

Ok, it's not asking WHO the kids are just how many....

PM on the way...

JC

PM on the way, Suzy. I was ready to not even try after I saw JC's first post, if he could not get it, then nobody could, LOL. Glad he saw the light and posted again. :)

Dan...you are the man!!! I am so proud of you! Don't ever let anyone else's misinterpretation of a problem scare you away...no matter how brilliant and quick he is!! ;)

Congratulations to all who solved the problem.
The answer is...

Ann- 2
Beatrice-3
Carol-1

Thanks for playing!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter