SW - Custom missions

I played your quest this morning. I couldnt finish it.

I kept saying Aengus Rocks! but it wouldnt advance ROFL

I forget what I got for xp and coins, but it wasnt bad :)

Did you all try Tony Fendal's mission? I was impressed, the mission engine is powerful, once the creative people figure it all out I bet we have only seen the beginning @_@

I am loving the missions! (Not loving it so much today since I stayed up way too late doing them...:surfweb: )
Pink, your mission was way too cute..and those new pink walls and pink floor? :lovestruc Love it!
I can't wait to see all the creative minds as the missions unfold. It's also nice we aren't so limited by the "dictionary dancing" days of VMK in writing these missions.
-See (who cut a serious rug in VMK :banana: )

I played your quest this morning.

ARG! And I missed it! How I would have LOVED to have a screenie of the ending ;)

Did not see a guest book to sign though:confused3 .

No guest book... I'm too poor....

I am loving the missions! (Not loving it so much today since I stayed up way too late doing them...:surfweb: )
Pink, your mission was way too cute..and those new pink walls and pink floor? :lovestruc Love it!
I can't wait to see all the creative minds as the missions unfold. It's also nice we aren't so limited by the "dictionary dancing" days of VMK in writing these missions.

Thanks, See!

I am noticing that the more complicated and involved user created missions seem to be giving out the bigger XP and tokens. There are a few out there that give some big awards. Not sure if this is what they base the rewards on but might be an indication.

I am finding I am leveling up quite a bit just by visiting rooms and doing the missions. I am wondering if those that created missions are also getting XP for their efforts?

I am noticing that the more complicated and involved user created missions seem to be giving out the bigger XP and tokens. There are a few out there that give some big awards. Not sure if this is what they base the rewards on but might be an indication.

I am finding I am leveling up quite a bit just by visiting rooms and doing the missions. I am wondering if those that created missions are also getting XP for their efforts?

Hmmm... not sure... my mission is super easy, but yet Pete said he received 89 tokens from it.

And no, I get nada for creating a mission. I'm stuck watching videos for hours on end trying to level up....

Ok, I am now seeing that as these missions get played, they are giving more tokens. Pink i just played yours again and got way more tokens than I did the first time.

Oh, I would stop by and say hello but yet again you and pete are locked up tight. I am officially insulted by the pair of you.

Oh, I would stop by and say hello but yet again you and pete are locked up tight. I am officially insulted by the pair of you.

I'm sorry Cruise! You are a member in my room and it is open to members. I just double checked it. It's been like that since the last time you tried to get in.

I had it wide open to everyone for a few hours yesterday but honestly, it got to be a problem. I'm at work and I'm only glancing over to the screen often enough to keep the video alive. I can't work and check up on the behavior of random guests. But friends who ask to come in are more than welcome. I can't say that I'm going to be particularly interesting company right now though.

Come on in and if there's still a problem please send me a note in SW.

Hmmm... not sure... my mission is super easy, but yet Pete said he received 89 tokens from it.

And no, I get nada for creating a mission. I'm stuck watching videos for hours on end trying to level up....

You should charge 5 credits for your quest, then you will get something and nobody is going to complain about the 5 credit charge when they get more back in return :)

I can vouch for the fact that it has nothing to do with how complicated the mission is! My extremely simple minute-long test mission has been giving out the same XP and tokens as that awesome Transylvania mission. It keeps increasing, too.

I guess short and sweet has it's advantages when you're trying to level up.

You should charge 5 credits for your quest, then you will get something and nobody is going to complain about the 5 credit charge when they get more back in return :)

So now we'll have to pay 5 credits to say, "Pinkgirlygirl rocks"? :confused:

OK, my sis just said she received 114 tokens from doing my mission. Apparently, it keeps going up the more times people do it.

So all of you po' folks, come on in!

Before I start charging, heh ;)

Cruise, I'm sorry you feel that way. I am in there "watching" Survivor videos to earn xp. I am not really even at my computer. I'm AFK. You're not missing out on anything. Trust me.

I can't vouch for Pete locking his room today or not. But yesterday, we had to deal with rude kids demanding control of the remote bc "they" did not want to watch survivor videos, bad language, fighting, etc.....

I'd watch videos in my own room except I don't own a TV and no tokens to buy one... so I'm relegated to seek out other's TV's to plop myself down in front of for the day....

Glad you received tokens from my mission. Make sure to do it again tomorrow as the amount should be a lot higher than it is today...

Grrr... okay this is why I really disliked quests on VMK and now Smallworlds.

I thought I'd try out some missons since I can make tokens/xp easier than watching videos... or so I thought.

I'm stuck in the 80's mission. Anyone remember what the heck you're supposed to do for this task???

Hope you enjoyed this flash back to the 80's. Add your self to the book of 80's lovers and maybe they will (Rock with you) on the colorful dance floor!

Ok, so I signed teh guest book (thought that was obvious)... nothing!

I danced.... nothing!

I said "Rock with you"... nothing!

I turned the colorful dance floor on and off... and on and off.... nothing!

GRRRRR! Going back to watch videos. Really stinks that I had to pay tokens to do this mission and then can't do it...

I'd watch videos in my own room except I don't own a TV and no tokens to buy one... so I'm relegated to seek out other's TV's to plop myself down in front of for the day...

I found some more exciting "Extreme Unicycling" videos. I'll get them added to the playlist as soon as I can! :rotfl:

Grrr... okay this is why I really disliked quests on VMK and now Smallworlds.

I thought I'd try out some missons since I can make tokens/xp easier than watching videos... or so I thought.

I'm stuck in the 80's mission. Anyone remember what the heck you're supposed to do for this task???

Hope you enjoyed this flash back to the 80's. Add your self to the book of 80's lovers and maybe they will (Rock with you) on the colorful dance floor!

Ok, so I signed the guest book (thought that was obvious)... nothing!

I danced.... nothing!

I said "Rock with you"... nothing!

I turned the colorful dance floor on and off... and on and off.... nothing!

GRRRRR! Going back to watch videos. Really stinks that I had to pay tokens to do this mission and then can't do it...

I feel your pain. I can not get the flag mission to restart and never did get to complete it. I am also grateful for See Low's help especially with the last combination on the Zorro mission. If not for her I'd still be standing there.

I've yet to try the 80's mission. My guess would have been dancing. Wow writing in the guest book didn't help either? By any chance is there another book or a "rock" in the room to pick up? I dunno?

I feel your pain. I can not get the flag mission to restart and never did get to complete it. I am also grateful for See Low's help especially with the last combination on the Zorro mission. If not for her I'd still be standing there.

I've yet to try the 80's mission. My guess would have been dancing. Wow writing in the guest book didn't help either? By any chance is there another book or a "rock" in the room to pick up? I dunno?

Update:
I'm on the mission now. On that task I have just tried sigining the book, dancing and right now Michael Jackson's song "Rock With You" is playing. No luck. :confused3
Update#2:
Mim's came in and danced with me. It worked. Thanks Mims! :hug:

So we think it is sign the guest book and dance with another person.

Update:
I'm on the mission now. On that task I have just tried sigining the book, dancing and right now Michael Jackson's song "Rock With You" is playing. No luck. :confused3
Update#2:
Mim's came in and danced with me. It worked. Thanks Mims! :hug:

So we think it is sign the guest book and dance with another person.

Thanks back atcha! I was flying along the missions until I tried that one! lol Some of the clues could use a little better wording, but the music was fun! Another tough mission was the Transylvania one. I love missions of this type, though. I suppose I'll have to make a mission of my own some day...

I am also grateful for See Low's help especially with the last combination on the Zorro mission. If not for her I'd still be standing there.

Aww, no problem girl. :hug: Sorry it took me so long to speak. My computer doesn't seem to like the new fancy smancy Smallworlds so I keep freezing.
And thank you for helping me with the flag mission. Without your help I would still be standing there waiting for the pictures to load. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter