SW Luau

dreamer

Mouseketeer
I posted on the SW board a couple of weeks back with no replies, so I thought I'd post here. Has anyone been to the SW Luau lately? Any good? If not, were should we eat at SW instead? TIA

I ate at the SW Luau this past October. I thought it was very boring. My 10 year old son also did not like it. The food was not that good. We hardly ate. We have been to Medieval times and the pirate dinner. We loved them. There is also Hoop De Doo and Disney Luau dinner theatre. I have heard a lot of great things about Hoop De Doo. There is also Arabian Nights if you like horses.

The best restaurant at SeaWorld (and its only sit-down restaurant) is Bimini Bay, right next to where the Luau takes place. Unfortunately, recently they have cut back considerably on their menu, offering just sandwiches and the like.

If they go back to the full menu, I highly recommend the mahi-mahi with pina colada sauce.

Of course, the park closes at about 6 and the luau is an evening meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter