Swimming in March?

grinningghost

<font color=green>Has a thing for the Swiss Family
Are the pools at DLR even open in March? Just wondering whether I need to pack a swimsuit?

I have never been to DL Cal, but I never go on vacation with out my suit. Normaly hotel pools are heated.

Sorry I thought you were talking about WDW, and I always swim in March then. :sunny:

I think the pools are always open. I wouldn't count on swimming in March but you never know. Check the forcast just before you leave.

Thanks guys. I will pack it just in case there's a sudden warm spell. And for a gal coming from Buffalo, 60 degrees could equal a warm spell. ;)

My family and I are going on March 17-21 and plan to bring our suits,most pools are heated and normal temps are in the high 70s to low 80s during March. It is just not a normal weather pattern now. Hope for :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

My DS has gone swimming at DLH in December. Pack your suit. They won't take up much room in your suitcase even if you do find it's too cool to take a dip. Dry weather with temps in the 70s are possible in March, especially late March.

How about the first two weeks in May? Hoping we can get some swimming in during our vacation?

We swam in the DLH in January - pool was heated, but I was chilly. We spent a bunch of time warming up in the hot tub between rides down the slide. We also wore our (surfing) wetsuits, which helped a lot.

The best part, though, is that the pool was empty - just us and 3 other hardy souls.

We have gone in December and it has been warm enough to swim. Unless it unusually cold you should be albe to swim, especially if you are coming from a cooler climate then So. Cal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter