• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sydney Dis-meet anyone???

Oh, Karen, you poor thing! There really is nothing you can do for that ( except stock up on the loo paper!!! ) I hope you are feeling back to normal!

I am really sorry to have missed the get together to:( I was so looking forward to catching up with old friends and also to make some new ones!

We will have to get another organised and get as many there as we can!

I hope you all had a good time and enjoyed each others company and stories!

Oh, how was the food?

Thanks for sharing the pic!

it was great to meet you all on Saturday...and nice to talk to people who understand Disney :thumbsup2 on the L side of the pic is aussieangela @ the front, me in the middle and Sharkmeister behind me & her kiddoes at the end of the table ;)

australiankaren sorry to hear you weren't well...we were keeping a lookout for you.

can't wait til the next meetup...I have a few suggestions of places to add to the list

I was there.....

just wait till i post the photo with me photshopped in the background:rotfl:

so glad you guys had fun.....

Hi ladies,

I looks and sounds like you had a lovely day. I am so sad that I missed out on this meet. Has there been any talk of another catch up. I am in need of some Disney talk. lolll that's why I am back here. I have been spending lots of time working on my business "Calliope's Closet" find me on facebook. lolll

I am trying to get more $$$ together so we can go back to Mickeys House. Speaking of facebook has anyone thought of making a facebook group for us Aussie Disers ?? I am in alot of facebook groups with friends from DisBoards and the DIScreative and DISigners. It a great way to keep intouch daily by liking comments and sharing photos and funny things all Disney of course. lollll

Anyway I must get back to Pinterest lolll I have been away from that place for 10 minutes heheh

Have a great week Jen xx

can we maybe start arranging another meet up, now that I am back into the swing of everyday life I wanna bring a bit more Dis back to my life

Me too.. I couldn't make the last one...Too much going on at one time. But I'd hopefully be available for the next one. I will be away from June 25 for 10 nights but maybe we could organize one for July?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter