T-Day Cruisers 2011, November 19-26th, 2011

Rats! Hoping you would choose Alaska with us in June. I missed you Sat. night. I stayed in Quiet Cove until people were laughing at me trying to stay awake....:lmao:

Lori

Which June one are you doing again? We booked June 25th.

I'm another one that got sea sick this cruise, which I haven't done since my first cruise when I was pregnant. I barely got to enjoy my Palo's brunch on Sunday or my couple's villa spa time (though I managed to enjoy it as much as possible.)

We did the Under Two Flags tour in St. Maarten, boooo-ring. The kids hated it, we barely got any time on the French side, and the bus ride didn't help those of us already feeling queasy.

I loved the Coral World excursion in St. Thomas. It reminds me of the old Florida tourist spots, like Marineland. But it had iguanas everywhere! I'm glad we are going back there on the Fantasy next New Year's.

Just wanted to say thanks to all you guys for the cool FE gifts, they were really cool! I especially liked the little magnets made from the clear stones! Nice...

Coming back from a cruise is really hard. I have some kind of crud that I am sure I picked up on the ship, plus all of the laundry and shopping and cooking. YUCK! But the week was wonderful!! And the weather, it was great!

Hope everyone had a great time! I am already jealous of those of you that rebooked! Take care.

Melody

Thanks to all for all the FE gifts. You are quite a crafty bunch. We felt humbled with our bagful of Oriental Trading items. :lmao: We also had a great cruise. Our favorite had to be the all day snorkel trip to Turtle Cove and Honeymoon Beach in st. Thomas. Truly one of the best DCL excursions ever.

Castaway was a nice day but I was also getting "the crud" that someone else described and did my best to power through and enjoy the day. It was tougher in our last two days at WDW to power through but I did - and now that I am home I am completely out of it. Hoping I get back to normal by tomorrow. Lots of work to catch up on.

We booked a dummy date in order to book what we hope will be Eastern Med in the Summer of 2013. Fingers crossed. We have a Dream sailing in June that we may or may not be keeping and a Fantasy Eastern (with Puerto Rico) set for next November that we are keeping if we can.

Loved the Magic. Had a great room hostess this time (Ivana) and fantastic servers (our old friend Melroy and his new assistant Keniesha). Food was great. I worked out more than normal. Had a great massage, used the rainforest room (and the roomy spa showers) more than ever, met some great people and just enjoyed the ship. Hope to post a photo trip report at some point.

Sorry we missed the meet - but the kids have a favorite spot for the sailaway and we couldn't pry them away (past cruises have done the meet in Promenade Lounge earlier in the day). by the time I went up to the top deck I couldn't find the "two tall guys."

Happy future sailing to all of you.

Jeff

Hi everyone! I sure had a great time on the cruise, and enjoyed sharing the excitement with you as we were getting ready for the cruise!! I didn't miss black friday not one little bit! I am starting at TR shortly, so be on the look out for it if you like reading them. We did fine on this cruise, but we took Bonine the whole time. We are heading back on the Dream this President's day weekend 2012 for a four night getaway, just DH and I... Booked next November 2012 (Eastern on the Fantasy -- San Juan is a port) and we booked July 6th western as well... 2013. I also really enjoyed the FE and I apologize in advance if I gave your daughter a boy give vs. a girl gift... or if I missed anyone... I ended up with an extra gift for each gender, and so I either missed someone, or, counted my own kids in the mix!! We sure had glorious weather! We got home Saturday and I cleaned and decorated, so moving around kept me from feeling too dizzy! Hope you all had a great time, and hope to see you on the boards!

Which June one are you doing again? We booked June 25th.

I'm another one that got sea sick this cruise, which I haven't done since my first cruise when I was pregnant. I barely got to enjoy my Palo's brunch on Sunday or my couple's villa spa time (though I managed to enjoy it as much as possible.)

We did the Under Two Flags tour in St. Maarten, boooo-ring. The kids hated it, we barely got any time on the French side, and the bus ride didn't help those of us already feeling queasy.

I loved the Coral World excursion in St. Thomas. It reminds me of the old Florida tourist spots, like Marineland. But it had iguanas everywhere! I'm glad we are going back there on the Fantasy next New Year's.

I'm sorry you were sick! I was doing okay, did accupuncture for the first time and loved it, I had amazing results. I will try it again, this time before I leave to see if I can build a tolerance to last the whole week.

We are up in the air for Alaska. I'd like to go a little later in June with you guys, but we will be at the mercy of my sister. June is already jam packed along with a pioneer trek, Utah summer games for my swimmers, camp, two a day swimming and tennis. Just typing it makes me ready for another cruise!

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter