T-Shirt Exchange Sent/Received

another day, another chance to bother the mailman!
He's going to miss me when these finally come!

Lets see if today is the magic day :wizard:

I work from 3-11 today, our mail comes after 3 so I will post when I get home if anything came :teeth:

2 elf packages have been mailed.....priority!! ::yes::
So, at least 2 of the 4 should have something in a couple of days. :)

Got my Xmas in July package today....so at least the mail is working!
But no shirt yet...
:donald:

Glad that one arrived. The tee will be arriving shortly.....hopefully both of them ;)

My second recipents name is still on the list of those who have not recieved thier exchange, but the poster acknowledged that their husband recieved the package, but didnt know what he had done with it. I also have DC that the package was delivered.

Tamarap said:
My second recipents name is still on the list of those who have not recieved thier exchange, but the poster acknowledged that their husband recieved the package, but didnt know what he had done with it. I also have DC that the package was delivered.

Dear Tamara, my DH did received the shirt from you, and sorry for the drama, but when it arrived our house was a war zone, and he showed to me and then he put it away. I found it in one of his drawers the other day, please forgive me, he loved the t-shirt and we appreciated it so much.

Tamara send my DH David a navy blue t-shirt from "RIVERSIDE University of California". Thank You so much.

He love anything from California, he was stationed there for a long time when he was in the NAVY.

Elf or no elfs.The second packages I send will arrive ethier tomorrow or Wed I hope Jessica, Stacey, Kathy and Lyanne like their shirt and forgive me for the waiting and inconvinience! Thanks and have a great day.

I am so glad to hear that!!! Glad he liked the shirt as well. Sorry to hear about all of the trouble at your home. I figured it had been recieved and then misplaced in all the chaos it sounded like you were enduring. I just wanted to double check that he had indeed received the shirt!!!

My dad was in the NAVY. Where was your DH stationed in California?

Thaks for understanding, hard thing to do sometimes! Anyway, he did put it in one of his drawers, no wonder I couldn't find it! LOL!

He was stationed in Long Beach for years then he was send to the Gulf War.

I coulodn't get to the PO yesterday
but i have a note that a package is there so I will go first thing this mornign

but won't be able to check back until this afternoon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter