T-Shirt Exchange Sent/Received

I got a wonderful pick me up package from Meriweather! (Nancy). I tink it came on Saturday.

I've been quite sick and bedridden for days. On a really strong anti biotics and cough syrup. The package was great. I'll do a tally later! Loved the Las Vegas stuff!.

Now today, DH is having to go do my shopping for me....I'm just not capable today. He'll take the cell phone and describe stuff to me. If it's not good, I'll send it back. What an adventure. Wish him luck, he's trying!

Should be in mail today or tomorrow.

Beth :sick:

awww...Beth :hug: Sorry you are feeling so badly :(
Hope things improve for you soon.
Good luck to DH :eek: I can't imagine sending my DH :rolleyes: But we gotta do what we gotta do.
Get feeling better soon!!! :grouphug:

According to the Delivery confirmation, the package I sent out was delivered on June 17th. The person has not posted whether they got it or not.
Is there a way to check to make sure. I do not have the person's email address. It has been 2 days now, so Im wondering what is going on? :confused3

Maybe they are just busy or were away for the weekend.
sometimes it takes a few days to hear back.
I'm sure Kirby can check when she gets back from being away ;)

sunlvr, he should be getting home today. He's been on vacation. Hopefully he will post soon.

Thanks Heidi! The Gaylord is a nice place to visit.

Beth, I hope that you will feel better soon!

bapcap, I'd love a trip to Disneyland!!

Don't forget, the mail by date is Wednesday.

I am going to be mailing mine a day late. I wasn't able to get into the city this weekend but my husband is going in to the office tomorrow. He volunteered to shop for me. I know just where I want him to go too :teeth: . I only hope the person I am sending to will like it and won't be upset it will be a little late.

Package was taken to the PO today. Hope my exchangee enjoys it! :sunny: :goodvibes

Today is the mail by date. We still have eleven participants that haven't posted about mailing their packages. If I don't hear from them sometime today, out go the standard reminder PM's. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter