• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

T&T and Full cleaning question....plus a little bit more!

flexsmom

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I'm en route to OKW next Sunday for 7 nights - 5 are on points, followed by 2 cash. I believe we'll get a T&T on our 4th night, then since we are on cash, would we get a full cleaning on the morning of after the first cash night?

Our home is BCV, which really impressed DH after having bought sight unseen, but we're excited about seeing OKW this time around. Going for a dance competition at the Wyndham for DD, so we probably will only hit the parks one day and try to do pools and relax in between competition events. More than you needed to know, I know! but if you have recommendations on relatively short activities (under 3 hours) to entertain DD6 and DD2 that don't involve parks, let me know!

I was wondering the same thing
We're staying 6nights pts at VWL followed by 2nights cash discount
T&T is on 4th day but will there be a full cleaning before our checkout day?

If the cash nights are reserved thru MS, you will not get the full housekeeping. Both the cash and point stays will be linked together as one reservation (you will not have to change rooms or check-in a secind time) and the housekeeping schedule will be treated as one reservation.

If the cash nights were reserved thru CRO, you will get full housekeeping for the cash nights (and you will have to check in a second time and may have to change rooms).

Non-park activities that might be enjoyable are a visit to DD or just plan to use Disney transportation and visit other resorts- using as many forms of transport as possible. Bus to Epcot, monorail to TTC, Ferryboat to MK, boat to WL or GF/Poly, bus to DD and bus (or walk) back to OKW -all can be done without needing to go into a park.

Enjoy! :)

If your reservation is through CRO, you should get a full cleaning on the day you checked out from your points stay, then any days after. Last year I did Sunday to Thursday nights points, then AP rate through CRO for Friday night. I had to go to the front desk on Friday morning and get new room keys & parking permit (non-member), we did not have to move. We did get full housekeeping on Friday.

As Doc said, if you booked it through member services, it is considered a DVC stay. We did that this year. I booked Saturday night member cash, then Sunday to Thursday nights points. We got trash & towel on Tuesday, which was day 4 of the linked reservation. We got room keys & parking permit for the entire stay when we checked in on Saturday, it was considered all one stay.

what about minigolf as an activity to do with the kids? Fantasia minigolf is lots of fun, I've not tried the other. (yet!) SSR's pool is supposed to be great for little ones so you can pool hop there, DTD with it's Lego store and fountains would be a good place to kill a few hours as well. My guys are 5, 2 1/2, and 7 months so we'll be looking for fun things to do on our nonpark days as well. Definately plan on riding the monorail and hitting the game room at the Contemporary. We've never been to OKW, or SSR so we plan on doing some touring on our own of these DVC resorts . My boys are pretty good sports as long as I keep throwing things at the :rolleyes: m to eat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter