• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Take my hand,we'll make it I swear... a wishful Pre-TR

YAY!!!!! You are back. My DH feels the same way about Disney. So we are going to do Universal and Sea World in June. I have some days on our non-expiring tickets so I might try and sneak in a day or two to Disney. Can't wait to hear all about your trip, and for the start of your PTR to Universal(I'm not pushing my luck am I?)

Gee - I totally don't get what you mean by being Disney-ed out.....but I'm trying! We had a 8 night stay in August, 5 nights in Nov, 3 coming up in Dec and 7 booked for June. For us, that is quite a bit in a 12 month.....make that 10 month....period! Maybe by then I will know what you mean.....if not we will have to keep going back until I figure it out! :thumbsup2

Welcome back! Can't wait to hear about your trip!!

lol.. I'm working on the same thing! 9 days in July.. 5 days in Sept... 5 days in January and another 5 days in April.. gonna work that annual pass this year! whoo hoo! :cool1:

yay! Marina! Glad you are back! When are you going in January? I'll be in Disney Jan 27-31st. I'll be taking my own "grumpy" (aka my mom) with me this next trip and leaving the kids home again...

Looks like we'll be in Orlando at the same time again ! We're going Jan 24-31. We'll do Epcot on the 28th. Maybe we can do a meeting of the Grumps!

Hi, saw your post on Winkers trippee and thought I'd check for an update, and whaddaya know? WooHOO!

Looks like we'll be in Orlando at the same time again ! We're going Jan 24-31. We'll do Epcot on the 28th. Maybe we can do a meeting of the Grumps!

I guess I can cut you a break since you're in WDW right now, but I just have to share...

We're planning our Sept 2010 trip and of course I'm stalking the disBoards, waiting for any news of FD, discounts, etc. I haven't been around much since our '08 trip (seeing no need to torture myself until we're actually in the planning stages). My husband sees me on the 'boards again and his only question? "Have you found anything more written by that hilarious French lady?" :confused3 You have to understand that your "sister" TR kept the whole family in hysterics as we planned a big family trip last time, and that some of your buzzwords (butterfly!) were adopted by our whole group! He's asked me at least 3 times if I've tracked you down yet, and if you've been back to WDW, and if you've written TR's. So now I can at least say you've been found, and that I've informed you that there's a rather anxious guy awaiting a full report on your latest trip. :surfweb: :surfweb:

So there you go...you're famous.

Trying to catch back up w/the best trip reporter ever! I had read most of this one I thought, but have missed the details on poor Pluto. Exactly how and why did Grumpy violate him?:scared:

So there you go...you're famous.

:laughing: Well, my sister made me famous. Who would have guessed ???

Exactly how and why did Grumpy violate him?:scared:

Grumpy rubbed Pluto's, hmm... understomach if you see what I mean. Why ? I don't know why. WHY, GOD, WHY ???????????

Hey, you guys wanna know something funny ? I haven't DISed in so long but had an urge to come this morning and research some stuff. See, Jessi, Alex and I will be in Florida for a month this summer.

-- ducking rotten tomatoes --

Sounds insane, right ? But Jess is soooooo much better than on that first trip. Last summer,they even surprised us by catching an earlier flight (I had planned a 4-hr layover for them thinking they wouldn't be able to make the earliest flight), and they arrived by themselves at the hotel. We really had fun. A tantrum or two (but I have those too). Jess's finally found a job in December and she's used to waking up early and taking the bus & train to work everyday now so I think that'll help too.

She's getting her stomach stapling surgery in September so it'll probably be a year until she can travel again.

So far we've planned to go (the 3 of us) to NYC for a couple days since Alex has never seen NY, then on to Orlando where we'll stay in a studio and go to Seaworld and Universal - I was shocked in January that Grumpy and I had an AWESOME time at Universal. Grumpy willl meet us for a few nights in Orlando. Then the four of us are off to Ft Lauderdale and Miami. We haven't booked anything yet because I'm waiting on my boss to approve my dates but so far it looks like it would be a fab trip, if everything goes well.

I think being in Orlando so long (15 nights) we can go very slowly if needed. It'll be a lot different than our past trips because we'll be on a tight budget, and not staying at a fancy hotel, and Grumpy will not be there the whole time but I'm really really lookin forward to it!

Here's Jess & me this summer waiting for the trolley in Orlando :)

DSC01344.jpg

Wow! A whole month! No tomato throwing here, but I'm jealous-in a good way. Can't wait to hear about another adventure.

See, now that you ahve spilled the beans about another trip, you need to do a TR of the last trip to get us caught up, for some of us (ok, a lot of us) your TR are the highlight of our days......

Please brighten my day!

Add me to those who really enjoy the TRs! I hope you will be able to post, it's great fun to read all the installments!

Maria :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter