• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Take my hand,we'll make it I swear... a wishful Pre-TR

Welcome back Marina! I'm looking forward to hearing about your further adventures.:surfweb:

PHEW! I am SOOOOOOOOOOO Glad you are ok! Don't scare me like that!

Hope all is well!

Great to hear from you Marina!! Can't wait to hear about your trip - hopefully you'll get another day off so you can have time to write your trip report for all of us who are anxiously waiting...... :goodvibes

Marina :hug:. Does this mean you are making lots of Disney money? Please don't let them work you too hard. We are here when you have time.

MARINA!!!!!!
You are back! YAY!:woohoo: I'm glad you are okay. You must go back and read how we have been missing you. It's hilarious,......until we started to get worried. Looking forward to hearing about your trip still.

You know how it's hard to talk about a trip until you know you're going back ? Well I booked our flights today, for January 2010. There's just one little change... we're going to Universal.

It became obvious very early during our last trip, although neither of us admitted it until much,much longer : we are Disney-ed out.

I guess that's what happens when you go to the same place 8 times in 2 1/2years :) Oh we still had a good time, but we were bored in Magic Kingdom after a couple hours. We were in the parks for EMH and left early, not because we were tired, but because we'd ran out of things to do. The rides are still fun but this time, waiting 35mns for Splash didn't seem worth it.

I'm glad we did a few things we'd wanted to do for a while, like getting our hair done and glittered at the Barber Shop, and Cinderella's Royal Table which was both hilarious and beautiful. More on that later, it'll make you laugh :)

So anyway, this time it will be the Hard Rock Hotel instead of Coronado. We booked that a couple months ago, and back then we'd decided we wouldn't go to Disney at all, not even DTD. Then on a long long car ride we ended up listening to the Illuminations soundtrack and Grumpy said, you know, we could spend one day at Epcot...

Looks like we're not THAT Disney-ed out after all :)

So anyway, how have YOU GUYS been????????

Hey Marina! Glad your back! :yay: Every so often we get a little pooped on Disney. Shhhh...don't tell anyone I said that! ;) I guess you can have too much of a good thing. Can't wait to hear about your last trip and your plans for your new one as well. Universal with a little Epcot mixed in sounds like an excellent vacation. :goodvibes

Marina ~~ Hi!!! :wave2: I'm so glad to see that you're back. You've been missed - looking forward to reading your TR :) Don't make us wait toooooo long!

That's great you're booked for another trip :banana:

Then on a long long car ride we ended up listening to the Illuminations soundtrack and Grumpy said, you know, we could spend one day at Epcot...

Looks like we're not THAT Disney-ed out after all :)

[/B]

Hahahaha!! :lmao: I know you can't be in Orlando without doing *some* Disney! Yep, that Illuminations track will get you everytime. We'll just see how long it takes you to add more days in!!

:woohoo: Marina's back!

We're heading to Universal for 3 days after we do the WDW Half Marathon. I will totally embarrass my husband if I see you and your Mom, I'm pretty sure I'll just scream, "Grumpy!" without thinking!

Maria :upsidedow

Hahahaha!! :lmao: I know you can't be in Orlando without doing *some* Disney! Yep, that Illuminations track will get you everytime. We'll just see how long it takes you to add more days in!!

Welcome Back Marina!! My DH can't set foot in Florida without going to Disney!

Gee - I totally don't get what you mean by being Disney-ed out.....but I'm trying! We had a 8 night stay in August, 5 nights in Nov, 3 coming up in Dec and 7 booked for June. For us, that is quite a bit in a 12 month.....make that 10 month....period! Maybe by then I will know what you mean.....if not we will have to keep going back until I figure it out! :thumbsup2

Welcome back! Can't wait to hear about your trip!!

yay! Marina! Glad you are back! When are you going in January? I'll be in Disney Jan 27-31st. I'll be taking my own "grumpy" (aka my mom) with me this next trip and leaving the kids home again... uh-oh.. two trips in a row without the kids! oh well, they'll get over it! I'm taking Jenna my 16 year old down in April for Cheerleading Worlds and then to Universal in the summer with 3 friends for her sweet 16 celebration. She's a huge Harry Potter fan so the WWOHP will be open by then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter