Take my hand,we'll make it I swear... a wishful Pre-TR

:banana: Can't wait for all the details! I hope your time off gets approved. So nice of them to keep you hanging. :sad2:

I'm here. July? you brave, brave woman. But I guess if that was the only time I could go, I would be there also. I hear ya about the job. I have been here for 11 years and it ain't what it used to be. I'm a VIP too. They need to to find things they lose, fix the copier they break, make computer programs work that they can't, etc. In other words, I am momma to 55 men. You should see the panic the week before I go on vacation. Sorry to vent on your thread. I'm here for the ride and can't wait.......popcorn::

Oh yeah, don't feel to bad about Universal. It's different. Just remember, you aren't in Disney and neither are the CMs.

You'll be there when I'm there! So very exciting. Perhaps we'll pass by eachother!

YAY another Marina and Grumpy report, I live for these! Can I say that I like it when you guys leave sister and girlfriend at home??? :rotfl: As entertaining as they are they are also very frustrating and I have been seen yelling at the monitor and DH asking "Who are you yelling at?" And I have to say, "Marina's sister" and he looks at me like I am an alien.

YAY another Marina and Grumpy report, I live for these! Can I say that I like it when you guys leave sister and girlfriend at home??? :rotfl: As entertaining as they are they are also very frustrating and I have been seen yelling at the monitor and DH asking "Who are you yelling at?" And I have to say, "Marina's sister" and he looks at me like I am an alien.

Hey Marina, how is Jess? I have been wondering how she has been doing since she lost her dog.

:woohoo: Oh boy!!! Another pre-trippie from Marina. I can't waitpopcorn::

Good luck getting the time you need. You will enjoy Universal, try to get Grumpy on The Mummy ride, if you dare.;)

Oh boy I can't wait to hear the Universal stories. Well at least Grumpy wont have to worry about evil Snow Whites trying to enslave her.:lmao:

I love it when a plan comes together! :thumbsup2

I'm not even going to think about how many times you've been since I was there last. :sad2:

Looking forward to reading, as usual!

I returned from Disney last night. DH and I have all ready started planning for the next trip. I, too, have gone to "the dark side"... had a great time but was happy to return to the Mousehouse. :wizard:

oh I hope you get to go. I need to read your report before I go back again in FEB. I wish I could go as often as you and I live in the United States. Or I wish I could go to where you live often too. I like to visit Paris but its nice to go home too!

I think you will really enjoy Universal. We go there for a few days every trip because DH likes it better than Disney.:scared1: It's obvious I married him for his looks and not his brains.:rotfl: It is fun but it is different. You can tour at a slower pace although not sure about the crowds in July. Be sure to get Grumpy on The Mummy.

You can do Islands of Adventure and Universal in one day if you purchase their Express Plus Pass. They don't have Fast Passes like Disney. They have one you can purchase and it is like a front of the line ride. Works great.

OMG!!! I'm going to be there July 8th to the 13th! I can't believe it, after taking three virtual trips with you i'm going to be there at the same time.. hmmmm, new activity for me and the kids.. Marina and Grumpy seeking in the crowds!!! :)

You'll be there when I'm there! So very exciting. Perhaps we'll pass by eachother!

We're easy to spot in a crowd, but just to make sure, I'll stick a LGMH on Grumpy's head :thumbsup2

Universal, huh? Well I think that any report that could possibly have details of Grumpy on the Jaws ride will be fantastic. :)

Can I join your fan club? I'll give you a dollar for fees. :banana:

Jaws is the reason why I want to go to Universal - that one and Simpsons, but mostly Jaws. Oh the fan club is free so :welcome: !

Hey Marina, how is Jess? I have been wondering how she has been doing since she lost her dog.

Jess is doing okay. She's starting to talk about her dog again - for months she wouldn't even say her name. She & Alex are both still jobless but at least they're trying to find something. Jess is always talking about Florida and "when she gets to go back...". I'd feel guilty about going without her this summer but luckily, she's not interested. Too hot & humid for her. :banana:

I think you will really enjoy Universal. We go there for a few days every trip because DH likes it better than Disney.:scared1: It's obvious I married him for his looks and not his brains.:rotfl: It is fun but it is different. You can tour at a slower pace although not sure about the crowds in July. Be sure to get Grumpy on The Mummy.
You can do Islands of Adventure and Universal in one day if you purchase their Express Plus Pass. They don't have Fast Passes like Disney. They have one you can purchase and it is like a front of the line ride. Works great.
Oh yeah, don't feel to bad about Universal. It's different. Just remember, you aren't in Disney and neither are the CMs .
Yes, I but I can already imagine Grumpy's reaction when the cow flies by on Twister! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Hey, we've done Twister !! I think it was in 2003. I barely remember it, except there was a fire in a trash can. We really didn't enjoy Universal when we went but now I know we toured like idiots - unprepared, unplanned, un-Dised.
We're not doing IOA though just the Studios. I'm way too chicken to attempt any of the rides at IOA and we'll only be there for one day. I was thinking of adding those Express Passes but they are $35 or something for that day. Still plenty of time to decide though :)

So this morning (it's not almost noon here) I was browsing Disney's offical mess-site and an ad caught my attention. Sounds like Summer concert. Wow, I'd totally forgotten about them.
Out of curiosity I checked out the dates...

Slippery When Wet (Tribute to Bon Jovi) – June 29 to July 8

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!
Yeah yeah okay I know it's not the actual Bon Jovi. But they're singing Bon Jovi. And I looked them on YouTube, that dude has the Jon moves down, baby.

I had to text my mom immediately

must go 2 epcot 8 july 4 last fake jovi concert omg

got a reply too ...

great will tell class after spelling test

You think it'd make me jump with joy, right ? Well it's freaking me out.

It's just TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. Even our plan pretty much made itself.
Because Grumpy wants to go to the Outlets, and we want to go to Universal, but I don't want to leave Disney property, SO we decided that after one week at Coronado Springs, we will move over to a Holiday Inn we know in Orlando and spend three nights there. One full day at the Outlets, one full day at Universal, some time on I-Drive and then off to Fort Lauderdale we go.

Free flights, an easy itinerary, and now Bon Jovi.
It's all working out too perfectly and I can't help being scared that it won't happen. I keep telling Grumpy (and myself) "Don't get too excited, don't forget we may not go at all."....

You think it'd make me jump with joy, right ? Well it's freaking me out.

oh, don't worry! maybe it's just some disney magic that is working it's way to you before your trip even starts! I have a feeling this is going to be one of your best vacations ever! (well, besides the summer heat! LOL). I can't wait for you to go!

oh, don't worry! maybe it's just some disney magic that is working it's way to you before your trip even starts! I have a feeling this is going to be one of your best vacations ever! (well, besides the summer heat! LOL). I can't wait for you to go!

Wow you're up early!!!!! I hope you're right :)

I was lured in by your title (I love BonJovi and consider that our (DH and I) anthem...) I am stuck to see it's by you! I read your adventure with your sister and laughed so hard, you have quite a way with words. I don't usually follow too many reports, but I am in for this one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter