Target Savings Thread

I saved $28 today at Target.

Used the Free card game coupon that was in my USA Weekend edition in Sunday's paper.

Used Target coupon for clothes and socks

We just had a brand new Target open by my house with some really great deals plus coupons...I made out like a bandit :)

Do tell...

I'm trying to remember everything but here are a few highlights:

Calif. Pizza Kitchen frozen pizza on sale for $3.49 & used $1 coupon = $2.49 ea
Macaroni & Cheese box on sale for $0.39 & used $0.50 coupon = FREE
Tostitos Scoops on sales for $1.75 & used $1/2 coupon = $1.25 ea
Found $2 Gillette wash & used $2 coupon = FREE

I'm just getting used to really doing couponing and matching stores...so I thought I did pretty good :)

In case any of you are still headed top Target with those $2.00 Gillette Body Wash coupons.... in the same insert there were also $2.00 off Gillette Shampoo coupons. They also work for the body wash!:cool1: I had 6 of each coupon - so I was just able to get 12 of them for free! Just thought I would share in case anybody was running to use the coupons before they expire!:)

I have got to add Target to my Sunday couponing day!! I usually hit CVS, Walgreens and Rite Aid !! But with you guys help I'm hitting Target too!!

I ran to both Target and Wal-Mart last Friday with coupons in hand.

My Target didn't have the Buddy Bars (anywhere that I could find - looked in baby aisle and soap aisle). I tried them at Wal-Mart and the cashier wouldn't take them because the bars at .97. I told her she could adjust them down, and she said no. She then called over a manager and the manager said no. Darn!

MY computer is messing up so if there is 20 replys I am sorry. The second set worked for the Buddy Bars. What did you do to change it? Do you have one for purell?

target has all the ipods marked down with a gift card offer. shuffles are $45 and you get a $5 gift card. the nanos are $145 and you get a $15 gift card.
pretty good prices! i needed a nice present for my niece and got her one of the shuffles.

MY computer is messing up so if there is 20 replys I am sorry. The second set worked for the Buddy Bars. What did you do to change it? Do you have one for purell?

When you click on the link and bring up the website, look in the internet address for something that says =wi. Change the =wi to =wg and hit enter. That changes the website. Then try to print the coupon, which you did and it worked. I have to do that for all bricks coupons. I don't have the purell coupon right now, but believe it is in the original walmart/target thread on the first page. Try to change that one and let me know if you have any problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter