Target Savings Thread

I got an e-mail from Target this morning that said something about this Friday they're having a black Friday sale. They had some items pictured that were going to be included in the sale.

From what I understand from following Target on Twitter, this is only going to be online this Friday, not in stores.

Don't know if this has been posted yet, but will post just in case it hasn't :)
I bought Garnier styling products yesterday...... they were on sale for 2.99 (I got some mousse with a free bottle of hair spray and styling gel with a free bottle of hairspray (in between the original product and the freebie was a save now $1.00 coupon) so I asked the clerk and she opened both products and scanned the coupon since it clearly said save $1 now.

Went to target today at 8am and they were marking down to 75% off... Some was even more than that so I got almost $1000 worth of stuff for $221!
A ton of Star Wars, Iron Man, Prince of Persia, notas much for girls but I willl still happy

I just got back from 2 Targets also.....bought a geotrax construction piece, matchbox truck, several Trio pieces...some sandbox toys....all 75% off. The only thing I could find for DD was a craft kit. Some sand/beach items were only 30% and the Playmobile Firetruck was only 50%, but other Playmobile items were 75%...not sure what's up with all the % differences.

When I was at Target this morning they were in the process of scanning all the items to 75% off. Anything with a red tag was going to be 75% eventually, maybe it just wasn't scanned yet. I asked one of the clerks to scan an item for me and she told me that if she did it for me she would have to do it for all the customers (and there were alot of people shopping!), I would just have to wait until they got to all of the items. I wasn't going to wait around all day, with people scooping up stuff all around me, so I went to another aisle and a different clerk scan it for me no problem! She was very sweet! I ended up with a full cart - for $120. Great deal!!!!:thumbsup2

I just got back, we picked up a few Polly Pocket things, 2 Lego Ben-10 things, SlipNSlide, all dirt cheap.

There were lots of barbies on clearance...the Wizards of Waverly Place ones. A few GeoTrax Cars sets, lots of GI Joe, few metal Thomas things, lots of stocking stuffer type toys.

I have been *stalking* the Playmobile sets for DS7 for a while now...Ran up tonight and score the whale set, the alligator set and the moose set all for $5.00 each! :banana: I also got some lego type construction sets for $2.xx a piece, a Hello Kitty Fortune Cookie making set for $3.xx, a baby doll bed for DD8's American Girl Dolls for $12.00 and the high chair for $6.xx. I also got a lot of other things I can't think of right now..but I walked out with 4 bags full of toys for $70.00.:goodvibes

Not toy related but got the Flip Mino HD video recorder for $50.04 (reg. $199.99). Just checked the price on Amazon and it is listed at $170.

My DD has been eyeing this Hello Kitty cooking show kit for weeks. Today I went to Target and it was on the 75% off rack. So I was able to pick it up for $3!! She was with me and I told her I was putting it away for her birthday (a month away) and she was fine with that!!! My little girl is growing up!

Not toy related but got the Flip Mino HD video recorder for $50.04 (reg. $199.99). Just checked the price on Amazon and it is listed at $170.

I need 2 of these for my DD's.

I just got back from Target and there were hardly any toys in Clearance. I was pretty bummed about that. Still glad I got my dd a pair of gym shoes for $9.00 (not clearanced, but still a good deal for women's shoes).

The only good deal on toys I found was a sand toy that was shaped like and animal and scoops up the sand. I paid a little over a dollar for it.

Also, no summer clearance isle anymore at our store. None of the pool stuff was on sale yet either. I'm waiting for bike helmets to go down in price, but the best price I found was 20 bucks!

It was really slim pickings, but I found a few things of interest. Pixos create and color studio and a few refill sets, benderoos. My big find was star wars clone wars build your own blasters. They were still marked 19.98 and the regular boys section, but rang up 9.98. I know my boys will love them.

I had some good finds today. I went to two stores. I found:

-a Baby Alive Whoopsie Doo doll for $7.24
-a rainbow dash super long hair MLP for under $5
-Computer Cool School (with game) for $27 and change and another Scooby Doo game for just under $10.
- a small mickey diecast car and an elmo version for $1.98 each
- a small mickey mouse ball looking toy for $1.48
- a 2-pack of Hello Kitty figures $1.48
- a basket of beach toys for $1.27
- various sand toys for $0.24 each
- a gas n go little tikes lawnmower for $17.49
- a stuffed robot and a stuffed alien for $2.48 each

I got some Bakugan (sp?) figurines and a ball thing (I have no idea what this stuff is, but will be good for birthday parties DS goes to). They were all 80% off.
Hello Kitty fortune cookie kit and a Hello Kitty scrapbook it - 75% off (around $4 each)
R2-D2 Remote controlled robot thing - 75% off (less than $10)
various sets of Legos - 50% off (most were $10 - 15)
Polly Pockets, Strawberry Shortcake, Tinkerbell stuff - 75% off
K-nex - 50% off (around $2-3)
Our Generation shoe set for dolls - 75% off (around $5)
The gift closet (which has now grown into my craft room) now has that stuff and a ton of other stuff that I don't *need* but will be good for DS's birthday parties he goes to - all 75% off

Also got some baby stuff - onesies, bibs, sleepers, shoes 75% off (we have a baby shower to go to next weekend).

Some t-shirts and shorts in the 18m - 5T range all $1 each

Still $99 at my Target...

Today I got the Fancu Nancy phone for $3 and some change, a Spongebob game for the Cool School Computer for under $5, and a Garnier massage thing for $5.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter