Taste of Epcot's International Festival of the Holidays

Canada beef very good.

Canada scallops very small compared to past, but very tasty for being kinda sweet.

Sea bass in pavilion was large and quite good.

By any chance do you have an entertainment schedule?

Question...can you charge to your magic band (staying onsite) at the food kiosks? This will be our first time going to any of these food festival events, and we're newbies. :)
Also, any observations when the food booths open, especially since it seems that the parks are opening earlier than their posted times? We'll be there the week after Christmas if that makes any difference. Also then on that same note, do they stay open until park close or shut down early?
Thanks so much for everyone's help!

I've been watching the vlogs...looks pretty good all things considered! Most happy to see the entertainment!

I’ve tried a few things so far. Loved the pastrami sandwich with the spicy pickle and the smoked salmon latke at le Chaim. Also has the salmon at Franc, the lamb kefta and the beef bourguignon. Thought the black and white cookie was dry, loved the peppermint and chocolate crinkle ones tho. Will get more on Thurs

from now through the end of the Taste of EPCOT Festival of the Holidays, Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of a 10% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverages at select Holiday Kitchens. This discount is valid each evening from 7 p.m. through park close. Electronic payments only

Hello al!

Anyone know whether there's any difference in doing the cookie stroll during a weekend vs. a weekday? I know that some of the food booths aren't open during the weekdays, but need to know specifically about the stroll as I'm planning a specific trip for that. Many thanks!!!

Lisa

Booths are all open. I went Sunday and today and everything has been open, I started the stroll Sunday and finished today

TodayI tried a few more dishes and I have to say I was disappointed. The Best one today was the curry chicken from China - loved the spiciness of that. from there it went downhill. The tostada was ok. Much better 2 years ago. The pork snitzel wasn’t good at all and the cheesy bread bowl was ok but not amazing like everyone else seemed to think. The turkey in France was ok but it was better the last two years in the puff pastry. The other thing I really liked was the Mickey tart. It’s a chocolate lovers dream. Much preferred the dishes I got on Sunday.

this is their weekend schedule, their weekend schedule is only slightly different, check the website
12:35 PM, 1:30 PM, 2:35 PM, 4:15 PM, 5:10 PM, 6:15 PM
Thanks! I did and it said no performances which was weird. Clearly I’m doing it wrong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter