Taxi's at Animal Kingdon

TCincy

Earning My Ears
We have dinner ressis's the day we are planning on being at Animal Kingdom. Does anyone recall seeing or ever taken a taxi from Animal Kingdom?

I don't remember if there are taxi's but AKL is only a 5 min. bus ride away. From there you can get a bus ride to any other park. We stayed at AKL last month and never waited more than 10 mins. for a bus. And they only service AKL so you go straight to your destanation without any stops at other hotels.

There are taxis all over property. They'll be plenty at DAK... just past the parking trams, headed towards the charter bus lot. There will be signs.

However, in the case that you cannot find a taxi, here are some hints on how to make them appear.

Just go to a pedestrian crosswalk, and attempt to cross... almost immedietly, a taxi will come flying out of nowhere and nearly run you over. Or, go to a stop sign/red light, you'll find a taxi running it. I've found these ways are failsafe ways to find a taxi.

In all seriousness though... if you are going to be taking a taxi on property... be careful, wear your seat belt, and make sure your driver drives safely. Most of them don't... but hopefully, you'll get one of the few decent drivers.

Thanks! The parade at AK is at 4:00 and we have ressies at 5:00 pm. I think the only way to make both is my own car or a Taxi.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter