Tea with Wendy

snowball22

<font color=teal>Lovin' Disney<br><font color=red>
Has anyone been to the Tea with Wendy? How long is it? Can anyone describe it to me. Would a 9 year old boy and an 11 year old girl enjoy this or would they think that they were too old. thanks.

I don't think your son would like it but your daughter might. It is really more for the 5-8 year olds I think. You enter the room where you have a small teapot on your table and it is filled with iced tea. There is one chocolate chip cookie per person on the table. Wendy enters and tells a little story and selects two boys to sit at a table with her for tea. She shows you some tea manners (very brief) then she poses for pictures with the children. My DD6 liked it a lot. She wore a pretty dress and had fun. Some children got dressed up while others did not.

I highly recommend it for the little ones! It was a wonderful experience to dress up and have tea w/my east coast and west coast grand daughters, listen to Wendy tell her story and be also be reminded about good manners. The photo opt was great and she spent a lot of time actually talking to our grands and autographing their cards. As far as the age, our grands are 3 and 4, but you will see all ages. The whole thing is about 30/40 min.

fc3f5cf3.jpg.thumb.jpg
fc3f5e01.jpg.thumb.jpg
fc2acf11.jpg.thumb.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter