Tell me all the little things you find special about VWL?

jiggerj

<font color=blue>There are important things to dis
I just purchased an add on at VWL and was hoping that I could get some special tips and thoughts on why VWL is special to you!

Oh my you are so lucky! Congratulations!!

I'm not going to be a help to you, it's just in my heart, that area makes my heart sing!

Even the quiet pool has these little geysers in it, the animal footprints in the concrete and I saw a bald eagle fly while sitting on a rocking chair.

Bobbi :flower:

the atmosphere, the music, the small rooms off the lobby, so inviting to relax there, the gym one of the best at WDW, the cute quiet pool, the big spa next to it, the animals that you can see from your room, the birds who will take food right out of your fingers, etc.

oh the geyser is fun, too!!

the lobby of both VWL and WL - people watching around the fireplace at WL, story telling, the tours - how about just everything!!! :cool1:

Ahhhh....just thinking about the tranquility of VWL after a noisy day at the parks....watching the Electrical Water Parade from a loungechair on the beach...taking the ferry to the MK. Rats. Now I'm homesick :lovestruc

1. The Lobby
2. The Lobby
3. The Lobby
4. The ferry to MK
3. The petting ZOO for the kids
5 The quiet pool.
6. Enjoying a cup of coffee on the balcony in the AM
7. Did I mention the lobby.

I am looking at my VWL mug that I got last Sept and I want to be there now!!

Congratulations! :goodvibes What I would give to have an add on at VWL.

My favorite thing about VWL is the lobby...the rocking chairs, the fireplace, the whole thing. It says a lot about a place when your 13 yr old even notices how comfortable the surroundings are. Some of my fondest vacation memories are of our family sitting in the rocking chairs in front of the fireplace in that beautiful lobby...now look what you've done...and I can't go back until next May. :sad1:

Hi,

Congrats!!! We love everything about VWL! I love the LOBBY!!! Enjoy!

We enjoy a lot of the decorating detail: little things like animals in the wallpaper borders, decorations on the elevator doors. You can explore that stuff for hours.

The lobby, the VWL lobby, the grounds, the pool area, the beach area when watching Electrical Water Pageant, the boat rides to MK especially at night when the lodge is lit up, WCC, the whole atmosphere and serenity after hustling and bustling all day at the parks.
My family is actually upset that we're trying BCV for our upcoming November trip because of all these things we love at VWL!

1. The Lobby (both WL and VWL) Love to sit and read/people watch!
2. Watching the Electrical Water Pagent from the beach.
3. Looking for rabbits and other critters.
4. Whispering Canyon Cafe.
5. Boat rides to the MK and Contemporary.

These are wonderful! I am very excited and looking forward to our first trip to the villas. We have stayed at WL along time ago and I can still remember the first moment I walked into that lobby. It just takes your breath away! I read somewhere that there is a "Mickey white chocolate puzzle" for the kids at one of the restaurants at WL? And I dont want to forget to rub "Humphreys nose' for good luck! Is it true that from some floors you can see Wishes from your balcony?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter