Tell me the "weather" where you live.

2-4 isn't too bad unless you live somewhere without plows. Problem around here is people completely forget how to drive in it even though they just did it last season.

j

They say 5 inches now and it is coming in later. Also dropped the temps a little Fri and Sat. You may want an alternate route ready instead of going over the Mtn just in case.

Thanks Denise,

It looked like it was going south. I didn't have anything at home and barely a dusting at work (30 miles SW of home) . I'll be checking the DOT site pretty regularly tomorrow. We may wait to leave until Saturday morning. That would put us around Monteagle around noon. Saturday is supposed to be sunny and above freezing.

j

Thanks Denise,

It looked like it was going south. I didn't have anything at home and barely a dusting at work (30 miles SW of home) . I'll be checking the DOT site pretty regularly tomorrow. We may wait to leave until Saturday morning. That would put us around Monteagle around noon. Saturday is supposed to be sunny and above freezing.

j
Close to blizzard here, can't see beyond middle of yard.

We got 4-5 inches of snow/ice. High is 27 today, no melting. Low tonight is 17, high on Saturday is 46. Our road is bad. One good thing about the snow is we found out why our deck motion light is coming on during the night. There are animal prints all over the deck.

I’m so over cold and snow. I’m fortunate to winter in the south. It’s low 40s right now (so definitely on the cool side) with highs in 50s forecast but it’s not too bad if it’s sunny. Sixties tomorrow and 70s on Saturday. Yes, please.

Funny I saw the thread and that @Stratman50th was the last person to post. This came to mind, “wow, don is trying to make fun of everyone, by letting them know how gorgeous it is in Florida today.” 🤣😂

BTW I completely agree 😊
I hate snow! Hate, Hate HATE!!! snow! We're probably due for winter in a couple of weeks meaning at or below freezing overnight for a couple of days. Then we're over it. I might even have to turn on the heat for five days or so. The weather was the biggest reason to move. That and being able to park the coach in a garage attached to the house.
Yes Kris, I post and smile, but I also know that we have hurricanes and tornados and it does tend to wipe the smug off your face in a hurry, as well as make you humble. I also know that any and all of you can come down and visit any time, partaking in our wonderful weather.

I don’t hate snow, but I hate driving in snow. As long as I don’t have to leave my house it can snow😊. Agree though, you kind of trade one issue for another. No snow but yeah hurricanes.

Well we ended up with about 5 inches of snow overnight. Roads are clear due to the timing and DOT being able to clear them with no traffic. It is 24 out with wind chills below 20. This is a nice fluffy snow. Early this week single digits forecast, yuck.

TN = 14 now, Our driveway and road is a sheet of ice. Suppose to be 46 today so everything that gets sun should melt.

In Central Texas had been nice & warm but very windy. Yesterday a storm cold front came down. We had a high of 45 & the sun has not been out for a few days. Today it is raining & 63. Sunday is suppose to be 67/45. I don't like cold damp weather. I never warmed up yesterday. I had the heater, fireplace going all day.

It is currently 28 here in Central PA with full sunshine. Wind has died off, yesterday snow was blowing all over the place. Sun is causing some melting to occur.
Tomorrow (Sunday) is not a day for any travel thru PA, we are predicted to get an ice storm covering almost the entire state, we are to be in heaviest area of snow/ice. Snow would be fine, ice, is a no go.
So will be making chili here this afternoon before NFL games. Tomorrow being home, thinking about making French Onion soup to enjoy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter