Tell me the "weather" where you live.

Well it was 57 degrees outside when I went to bed about 11pm last night. It is currently 31 degrees and falling. The rain has stopped most of the snow is gone, except for where piles existed. Our creek is up to major flood stage, which means some roads are closed and the folks across the creek will be having a quiet Christmas because they are flooded in. It does not affect the houses, but the road is flooded out.
The Northeast is expecting some flooding, Wilkes barre is installing the flood gates this morning. River crest up there is expected to be about 33 feet, flood stage is 22. I have witnessed it hit 41plus in 2011, which was higher than Agnes, but the levee worked and protected the city.

60+ in central Massachusetts raining. All the snow is gone from the 14 inches we received last week

Well, the "Big Snowstorm" for Wisconsin dumped about 8 inches of snow. The snowmobiles are out on the trails. We are expecting another storm on Friday. It cleaned up the brown grass and everything looks so fresh. I went out early this morning and shoveled our sidewalk and porch. But, we are ready to head south for the month of February.

Attachments

• B4DD0DF2-4F8F-4D69-B790-DF5EAD39B7E2.jpeg
    B4DD0DF2-4F8F-4D69-B790-DF5EAD39B7E2.jpeg
    129.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 263448BF-4D8A-4E21-BA9C-D37FCA94B522.jpeg
    263448BF-4D8A-4E21-BA9C-D37FCA94B522.jpeg
    122.1 KB · Views: 5
Well, the "Big Snowstorm" for Wisconsin dumped about 8 inches of snow. The snowmobiles are out on the trails. We are expecting another storm on Friday. It cleaned up the brown grass and everything looks so fresh. I went out early this morning and shoveled our sidewalk and porch. But, we are ready to head south for the month of February.

Northern Illinois here, we got about 8" also

TN
70 for the high. Bad news rain and wind most of the day. Yesterday was rain and wind and 40 out.

If anybody knows a good place to snowbird for Dec, Jan and Feb at a good $ let me know.

TN
70 for the high. Bad news rain and wind most of the day. Yesterday was rain and wind and 40 out.

If anybody knows a good place to snowbird for Dec, Jan and Feb at a good $ let me know.

While we are on our way to camp in the Gulf, we are staying 3 nights at Gunter Hill in Alabama. We watched a YouTube video, and the sites are spacious, and quite private. We said, if Camping on Sand, on the Gulf is not what we like, we may depart early and come back to Gunter Hill if they have openings.

KC Area.

White stuff actively falling. I'm in the band that is projected 4-6”. News in complete panic. They've broken into scheduled programming since I've woken up at 5. We're already onto our second weatherman. I'm certain you couldn't find a loaf of bread or a gallon of milk in a 100 mile radius.

KC Area.

White stuff actively falling. I'm in the band that is projected 4-6”. News in complete panic. They've broken into scheduled programming since I've woken up at 5. We're already onto our second weatherman. I'm certain you couldn't find a loaf of bread or a gallon of milk in a 100 mile radius.

View attachment 547435
Dang! Even your "Indoor" temp looks too cold for us. C'Mon Man...Turn the heat UP!!

The weather station sits behind the kitchen sink next to two windows. The vents are all under the cabinets on the floor, so it doesn't get as much heat. We do keep the stat at 67 though.

We kind of operate like when we're camping. Our furnace runs on propane. We have a few space heaters in the rooms we occupy the most to keep the propane man away. The delivery truck to fill a 1000 gal tank is a bit more spendy than a trip to TSC to top off a 30 lb'er, though.

The weather station sits behind the kitchen sink next to two windows. The vents are all under the cabinets on the floor, so it doesn't get as much heat. We do keep the stat at 67 though....
I'm sure you know it was all said in fun.

Just returned from 6 week visit with the kids/g-kids in Hartford, CT for T-Day thru Christmas. Got our share of cold temps to last a lifetime and sympathize with those of you who endure that climate, whether by choice or necessity.

Freezing rain over night last night. About 1/4 inch on the truck windshield this morning, so we hitched up the trailer and headed south. The crazy part is, 6 hours later, it was 73 in S TN and the truck A/C was running.
Denise- Friends are spending the winter in NC. We decided to join them for January. $600 for the month.

Staying overnight in ATL tonight and we will be pulling into Deep Creek RV Park tomorrow afternoon.

j

Last edited:
Well we got rain and then ice yesterday. Trees are bent over with the weight of the ice. Supposed to get to 46 today, so ice will melt off. We stayed home and watched college football and played Disney Monopoly.

Snow and ice with temperatures around 30 degrees fahrenheit/-1 degrees celsius. Went out for a walk with a friend but it was treacherous. I usually run 3-4 times a week but that's out of the question, and between Christmas and lockdown overeating I need to exercise more than ever this week :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter