Temp. Replacement--> Rack Up Your Posts With Random Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
=^_^=

Lawl, Japanese smilies are fun. I don't know how to make any besides that one and a few basic ones ( ^_^;, etc.,) but they're always amusing.

Oh. Well you didn't leave one on my last one so we're even.;) But I'll leave one anyway. And I better be one of the first to know!

I didn't? well you never finished lol but i'll be sure to leave ya some love on this one:);) I think we'll have an idea in a couple of weeks. So i'll def let ya know. Pm ya if i have to. :banana: I didn't know you guys bought into dvc I am soooo jealous, but happy for you!!!

My little cousin can't bother me to get off the computer because it's Shabbat for her... ha, ha.

ALL MINE!! But she's probably going to want to play Apples to Apples soon. Which I'm totally pwning at. :D

GOOD LORD

someone (sorry I dont remember names currently) made a thread on which is better...

Queen

Or JB.

....wow...

GOOD LORD

someone (sorry I dont remember names currently) made a thread on which is better...

Queen

Or JB.

....wow...

Amen. Wow. That's... just... not even a justifiable choice. It's apples and oranges. YOU CAN'T COMPARE THE TWO!!

In 30 years, will people still remember the Jonas Brothers? Heck, no.

Amen. Wow. That's... just... not even a justifiable choice. It's apples and oranges. YOU CAN'T COMPARE THE TWO!!

In 30 years, will people still remember the Jonas Brothers? Heck, no.

Hahhaa

The first time i heard about them one word came to mind ...."ew"

I mean.. come on they are so fake they cant sing live to save their lifes

I hate it when people say "Oh yeah hannah montana and JB sing live its amazing"

wth no they dont!! They obviously dont

If you have ever seen a real band sing live you would know that.

Queen, on the other hand NEVER sang recorded music (except on bohemian rhapsody..but it was obvious then at least they didnt go running around pretending that they were singin it they just played their video)

Geesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter