Tempted By 7 Day Tix Deal

FINFAN

Mom to Tinkbell
Hi everyone....we went to WDW last summer and DS was just 42"....I am sooooo tempted to get in on the 7 day deal but am not sure that our youngest will be able to ride on everything he wants to try. I was hoping he would grow since there is a 2 year time frame on the tix.....anybody go to the parks and spend most of their time on the "kiddie" stuff and feel that they were done in a day or two? I know I could enjoy finding things to keep me occupied for a week but not sure if that's over-kill for 2 kids. I also would want to hopefully stay at HRH on the ent. rate but not sure if that will be in effect next year even tho the tix will be valid. Thanx for your opinions!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Is your son the younger of your kids? If so, he'll be able to do quite a bit. We were at Universal last August, but don't plan to go back until we see some other places, save some money, and have our youngest grow to at least 42 inches tall. The reason is because he then, to the best of my knowledge, will be able to ride Spiderman and Men in Black, two of our favorite rides. It doesn't really matter if he can't ride Dueling Dragons or Hulk because his big brother will probably never ride those rides so we'll have to do the baby swap anyway. My little guy is 2yo and 35 inches tall so we have a wait. :( Of course we still have those other places to see and money to save so I'll survive.

Well, my son is 5 & about 45" he would go 7 straight days for sure! He was able to do a lot of the rides & he did his favorites over & over! I don't think it's over kill especially if you stay at HRH, you can spend part of the day at the hotel then take your time at the parks.

Thanks for the positive feedback...our youngest is 42" now and DD is 54". They were crushed to be turned away from the Kraken @ Seaworld last June and y'know how it goes from there;) We too, need one more year to save as we are still recovering from the WDW trip (totally worth every penny) so I think I will take the plunge. Nothing like pushing it to the wire for the final day of purchase. Have a great day!:)

Your duaghter is the perfect height for everything. Your son is too small for several of the rides.

>54" can't ride Hulk and DD
>52" can't ride Dr. Doom's Fearfall
>44" can't rideDudly Do-Rights Ripsaw Falls

All the rest of the rides are fine for >43". There is still alot of rides to do in IOA for kids. The only height requirement at US is >42" can't ride MIB.

I hope I put the right symbol there. If I didn't it is supose to be less than. I've spoken with some other people they said that kids can spend plenty of time in the play areas in either Wood Woodpecker or Camp Jurassic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter