*Teresa & Greg-7/1/12*Swan/Fultons/GF Marina-Epcot Character Fun-Updated*2/22*

Congrats!! I am so excited to follow the PJ of a fellow December 2012 bride!! All your ideas look great, though I am super jealous you are already so organized!! If you have any helpful hints please send them this way!!

Ebay and Etsy are so dangerous to my bank account ;) I love those new Vinyls - the Stitch one is adorable!

I am loving this PJ. Thanks for stopping by mine. Alright, so here is my input on all of your gorgeous ideas:

LOVE the peacock theme and colors-absolutely beautiful.
Obviously I/we love ADH b/c that's where we're having out reception, but seriously you cannot go wrong with any site at Disney.
I cannot wait to see your ring- I bet it is amazing.
Which dress did you choose? PM me b/c I don't know how hahahaha. :confused3:rotfl: They are all beautiful.
As for the save the dates and announcements, the Save The Dates are so cute and vickxo did a great job. I think they will come out amazing...and the announcement: I like the first one, very cute.

I am subscribed and following along. :thumbsup2

In case you have not seen it I updated my wedding website/blog a lot of it is what is here on the PJ but please go and check it out!

http://www.ourwishesdocometrue.com

I am loving this PJ. Thanks for stopping by mine. Alright, so here is my input on all of your gorgeous ideas:

LOVE the peacock theme and colors-absolutely beautiful.
Obviously I/we love ADH b/c that's where we're having out reception, but seriously you cannot go wrong with any site at Disney.
I cannot wait to see your ring- I bet it is amazing.
Which dress did you choose? PM me b/c I don't know how hahahaha. :confused3:rotfl: They are all beautiful.
As for the save the dates and announcements, the Save The Dates are so cute and vickxo did a great job. I think they will come out amazing...and the announcement: I like the first one, very cute.

I am subscribed and following along. :thumbsup2

Hey there! thank your for all your nice comments I can not wait to see my ring too! Not until january though....My dress is the one on the bottom row in the middle

I am glad you are enjoying the PJ I update a lot and Greg chimes in every now and then :) looking forward to your comments

Ebay and Etsy are so dangerous to my bank account ;) I love those new Vinyls - the Stitch one is adorable!

Stitch and I will actually have a mission I am going to carry him with me and take pictures of him in all kinds of places his first trip will be to disney!

Congrats!! I am so excited to follow the PJ of a fellow December 2012 bride!! All your ideas look great, though I am super jealous you are already so organized!! If you have any helpful hints please send them this way!!

I am sort of the planner type DF says I should go into event planning. looks like we are going the same way with our tastes and ideas and on top of that we have some fun stuff in common! Can't wait for more of your comments!

Teresa

Ebay and Etsy are the best! I could spend hours just looking through and fininding things that I want. Yay for getting the pins, they are getting really hard to find now!

Just wanted in pop in and say hi. Read through your PJ and I thought your story was amazing! When things are meant to be they just fall into place.

I love your color scheme. The colors are so brillant and the feathers give it a punch!

Etsy and Ebay are my dirty little secrets. DF tries to ban me from them.....it'll never happen!:goodvibes

Ebay and Etsy are the best! I could spend hours just looking through and fininding things that I want. Yay for getting the pins, they are getting really hard to find now!

Thanks for the YAY for the pins I am pretty excited about them. I really am not a huge ebay person for the wedding stuff because I don't like most mickey minnie stuff and I am more contemporary and not very traditional but for toy collecting it is fantastic!

Just wanted in pop in and say hi. Read through your PJ and I thought your story was amazing! When things are meant to be they just fall into place.

I love your color scheme. The colors are so brillant and the feathers give it a punch!

Etsy and Ebay are my dirty little secrets. DF tries to ban me from them.....it'll never happen!:goodvibes

Hello Stitch!

Nice to see you and thank you for popping in. I really appreciate everyone's comments and like to see that people are reading. So thank you for letting me know you are here.

Teresa

Going over to read your wedding website :goodvibes so excited to hear about your photos with Randy , thats who we are using for our wedding too!

Ah, just thought I would check in and say hi. Thanks again for everyone's help with our wedding....

...I am away from Teresa right now on business and our PJ helps me with being away from my love by cheering me up.

Cheers. Greg

I really do not have much to update on the wedding front but I want to keep you guys updated with what is going on here in the life of Teresa.

If you are on the DisBrides Facebook group then you already know this. Greg is gone for 11 days. Well now 10 days. I am alone for a while but once he gets back that means that Disney World is only a few days away. Many of the girls have been nice enough to extend their emails to me to talk to them on google chat or on Skype. My Skype name is iceoldpenguin and if you want to chat with me on google chat or on google+ PM me your info. I love to chat and you can ask Shannon we have been talking wedding and non wedding.

So on to the goods for this post. Everyone is posting christmas pictures and things on the Facebook group so i thought I would take some pictures of our tree with my DSLR and show off some of my photo skills and then also show you our decorations. So here we go:
51a946ef.jpg

Our Purple Christmas Tree
09b3ca57.jpg

With the flash you can really tell that it is *bang* Purple

Ok now for some pictures of ornaments I mostly focused on the disney ones for you guys.

fcfefb50.jpg

bc2149f7.jpg

ccebc8dc.jpg

960b57ff.jpg

This is one of the ornaments that we got when we were at Disney in October when we got engaged

DSC_0042.jpg

This one is for Shannon

Alright so now here are some pictures of my lego collection:

DSC_0047.jpg

Here is our lego train under the tree and our cat Tonks taking her place where she loves to lay

These next images are for Shannon and all the other HP fans:

8f299c3f.jpg

dd08f047.jpg

9b40b94a.jpg

2365bd5f.jpg

Last but not least here is me in my HP Ravenclaw costume:
DSC_0414.jpg

Hope you like it

Teresa

First of all I feel so cool getting shout outs in your PJ :cool1:

I am so glad we starting chatting, it is nice to have someone to talk with who has similar interests and to talk all things disney wedding too :thumbsup2

I love the color of your Christmas tree and all of your ornaments!! I don't have any Harry Potter ornaments, I need to change that!! I have never seen one before actually, until you posted that last picture for me :goodvibes

I see that our cat isn't the one who likes to spend time hanging out under the tree!! except now ours has started chewing on the bottom branches and its a fake tree :rotfl:

I LOVE that you posted all your HP legos!! I feel like a little kid, I wish you lived down the street so I could come play :lmao: and of course love the costume!

I LOVE your purple tree! So fun!

I think we have all the same Disney ornaments! :laughing:

I bought the Snitch and the Clock Tower from Hallmark this year too.. love that employee discount! :lmao: We also got the Carl and Russell UP! ornament since it's the first in the Pixar series! I'm so pumped.

I love your lego HP! And, I'm so happy to see that you're in Ravenclaw like me! :hug:

Hang in there-- he'll be home before you know it!

I love all of your Christmas stuff! I really like the purpose tree, actually. Very pretty!

I'm a big HP fan too. :goodvibes I'm more of a books than movies kind of gal though, and I refuse to go to WWoHP as of right now due to stubbornness. (I know, I know, I'm dumb, but I hate its commercialization.) I LOVE that snitch ornament though!

Now only 9 more days!

Ahh I love all the Harry Potter stuff! We had a ton of the HP legos when I was growing up, but we never did get the castle.

Hooray for another Ravenclaw! (Even though Pottermore put me in Hufflepuff, grr :confused3 ).

First of all I feel so cool getting shout outs in your PJ :cool1:

I am so glad we starting chatting, it is nice to have someone to talk with who has similar interests and to talk all things disney wedding too :thumbsup2

I love the color of your Christmas tree and all of your ornaments!! I don't have any Harry Potter ornaments, I need to change that!! I have never seen one before actually, until you posted that last picture for me :goodvibes

I see that our cat isn't the one who likes to spend time hanging out under the tree!! except now ours has started chewing on the bottom branches and its a fake tree :rotfl:

I LOVE that you posted all your HP legos!! I feel like a little kid, I wish you lived down the street so I could come play :lmao: and of course love the costume!

Haha I love that the cat is chewing on fake tree branches. I wish I lived down the street from you too then we could hang out!

talk to you later today most likely

I LOVE your purple tree! So fun!

I think we have all the same Disney ornaments! :laughing:

I bought the Snitch and the Clock Tower from Hallmark this year too.. love that employee discount! :lmao: We also got the Carl and Russell UP! ornament since it's the first in the Pixar series! I'm so pumped.

I love your lego HP! And, I'm so happy to see that you're in Ravenclaw like me! :hug:

Hang in there-- he'll be home before you know it!

Did you get the limited quantity of the pixar lamp on the ball? I got that one too I got a picture of it and I did not post it I will have to do another post with more of the ornament pictures that I did not put up on here

I love all of your Christmas stuff! I really like the purpose tree, actually. Very pretty!

I'm a big HP fan too. :goodvibes I'm more of a books than movies kind of gal though, and I refuse to go to WWoHP as of right now due to stubbornness. (I know, I know, I'm dumb, but I hate its commercialization.) I LOVE that snitch ornament though!

Now only 9 more days!

So Jackie I am not sure what a "purpose" tree is but I am assuming you meant purple tree. I understand how you feel about the WWoHP in fact you should get on google chat with me and shannon as we were discussing this last night and how we feel about it.

Ahh I love all the Harry Potter stuff! We had a ton of the HP legos when I was growing up, but we never did get the castle.

Hooray for another Ravenclaw! (Even though Pottermore put me in Hufflepuff, grr :confused3 ).

Ok I am jealous that you got in on beta testing for pottermore. I wanted to get in on that too! is pottermore awesome?

Teresa

P.S. did you guys see greg's message up there a few posts talk about a sweetheart :love:

So I took more pictures of ornaments that I did not put up on here so here are some more.

0b3884c3.jpg

Tigger kinda bounces he is on a spring

25ad91ee.jpg

This is from the Hallmark series Snowball and Tuxedo I love this one

14514318.jpg

TIE fighter awesomeness...anyone know what the TIE stands for it is an acronym???

cdea59a6.jpg

The wisest jedi of them all

799bdce0.jpg

the best sandy claws

0a713117.jpg

one of my most favorite love stories even more than any disney princess

so I was looking for my picture of the new UP ornament the first in the Hallmark Pixar series and the limited quantity pixar lamp but apparently I did not add those to my photobucket. I will have to do that tonight. Sorry Faith I still love you.

Teresa

Nice job on all of the photos of the tree baby. I can't wait to get home to see the tree again! Soon, very soon! :lovestruc

Cheers. Greg

Teresa I love your ornaments!

I also thought you might appreciate this... I love to cut out paper snowflakes, so my mom sent me a link for a website that teaches you how to make Star Wars snowflakes. So I tried the Stormtrooper one...

P1000866.jpg

And Boba Fett!

P1000869.jpg

I thought they were pretty cool and knew that you might appreciate them! :goodvibes

I also thought you might appreciate this... I love to cut out paper snowflakes, so my mom sent me a link for a website that teaches you how to make Star Wars snowflakes. So I tried the Stormtrooper one...

I thought they were pretty cool and knew that you might appreciate them! :goodvibes

Can you share the link for the snowflakes? My daughters would love to make them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter