test

Joe - when are we getting together. I've been on all day trying to help but everytime I leave you a message you leave the room. I'm getting a little frustrated.

If you don't need my help that's fine.

WDWLVR said:
Joe - when are we getting together. I've been on all day trying to help but everytime I leave you a message you leave the room. I'm getting a little frustrated.

If you don't need my help that's fine.

No! And just as we were going to talk, yavn shows up and we are in the middle of a zoo. Then I found out you are not on my friend list! I finally kept on long enough to ask you to be friend, then lost connection!

Arg!

I'm trying to log on again now, but can only stay for 15-20 minutes (kids are up, and wife is having hard time keeping them under control).

Room title: Celebration, Live at the VMK

SCRIPT
"Welcome to Celebration, Live at the VMK for the Disneyland 50th. I'm CL_Bezoar, and hope you enjoy the show. Now.. Introducting the Zeta Girls!!"

"Zeta 1"
- Zeta 1 turns on candle
- Bezoar rotates chair to face forward, removes chair so Zeta 1 stands
- Zeta 1 EMOTE WAVE
"Zeta 2" "Zeta 3": repeat the same

"And now the moment you've been waiting for. The I, the only, our favorite show off. SorcMickey!!"
- teleportation entrance; INFERNO; EMOTE WAVE

Audience members can feel free to chime in:
- "I want to be a Zeta Girl"
- "SorcMickey is such a dream boy!" (dreamy not a word)
- "Zeta girls rock!"
- "I heart SorcMickey!"
- "This room is the place!"
- "That ### is such a fox!"
- Woohoo! Woot! Yeah!

Bezoar: "Presenting, SorcMickey and the Zeta Girls! Hit it!"

SIMULTANEOUS COSTUME SWITCH FROM BLACK TO ZETA COSTUME, WITH PIRATE GLITTER

EMOTE DANCE

LYRICS
- one line of text each rotating through lead / zeta1 / zeta2 / zeta3 / repeat

Celebration time, come on!
Let's have a celebration
Celebration time, come on!

There's a party going on right here
A celebration to last throughout the ears
So bring your good times, and your laughter too
Our celebration party with you
BLING BLING

Come on now

Bezoar: moves to dance floor, "Everybody dance now / Shake your groove thing / Get down and boogie"
PLANTED PEOPLE IN AUDIENCE TO GET UP AND START DANCING ON DANCE FLOOR

Celebration
VMK Celebration and have a good time
Celebration
VMK Celebration and have a good time

Woohoo! It's a celebration
Woohoo!
FIREWORKS
All zeta girls move forward to be in line with SorcMickey
EMOTE WAVE

"Thank you everyone! Happy 50th at VMK"

If anyone is on VMK and really bored, could you go to a room and type this and make sure the words are allowed, and how long it takes?

With all of us there, it might be faster (because we will be alternating typing in the lines) or slower (because of lag from too many people in a room). So I figure, a solo type-through might be a good test run.

And if I don't hear from SorcMickey soon, we might have to find a substitute, which would be a bummer.

Last I was on VMK, I was with PrincessaC. She will need a Pirate costume pin, I believe, and maybe fireworks as well. Do we have anyone we can get one from?

I think we are still short a lot of magic pins. Astryd, ONLY if Vexer is OK and comfortable, can his be lent out? Or might he need his for tonight? Anyone else know anyone they can borrow from?

<sigh>

Typed everything in. The only word that won't take is Woohoo!

Should we change to Woot! Woot! It's a celebration
Woot! Woot!

Are we matching outfits to our candles? If so who is 1, who is 2 and who is 3.

I can buy a top/skirt in any color so just let me know what color you want me to be or doesn't it matter.

Green and red our easy to match, but brown isn't. How about orange for that one. I think there are cuter clothes in orange. Toughts ladies?

WDWLVR said:
Typed everything in. The only word that won't take is Woohoo!

Should we change to Woot! Woot! It's a celebration
Woot! Woot!

OK, my guess is that Woohoo! doesn't take because it's a screen ID. I tested it earlier. To make it take, try:

Woohoo!<and then press enter 2 or 3 times even through it blinks red>
Woohoo<space>!<and then press enter 2 or 3 times even through it blinks red>

As for the costumes, I don't think anything has been decided, so for now, go with whatever you have or like. When we all get together, we can decide whether to do any clothes swaps. How does that sound?

Any word from mainstreetlad, MissBelle, or SorcMickey?

Sorry if I'm driving you all crazy with questions.

Judging is from 10-12 Eastern correct? So that would be 9-11 where I am in the Midwest.

WDWLVR said:
Sorry if I'm driving you all crazy with questions.

Judging is from 10-12 Eastern correct? So that would be 9-11 where I am in the Midwest.

10p-12mn EST, right. I always get my time zones messed up, so I won't answer for the Midwest.

I hope we can do everything possible to get judged early (or, judged AT ALL, given what happened yesterday), although I have no idea what we can do about it.

Well, at least maybe there will be a bunch of us together in a room so we can chat :)

Or, maybe it will just be diswdwlvr and me :)

you are right woohoo did go through. I thought it wouldn't cause it blinked.

Only left I think is to put up the script with each persons name next to it so we know who says what (it can be Zeta 1, Zeta 2 etc.) and then when we know which one we are we can highlight the script.

Joe - when are you going to change the name to the final one?

WDWLVR said:
you are right woohoo did go through. I thought it wouldn't cause it blinked.

Only left I think is to put up the script with each persons name next to it so we know who says what (it can be Zeta 1, Zeta 2 etc.) and then when we know which one we are we can highlight the script.

Great idea, I wanted to do that too, but at this point, I don't want to count on how many will be able to show up.

If everyone shows up, we could expand to 4 Zeta girls and 1 as a planted audience member who can double as boot/lost connection backup plan.

If there are only 2, we can still get by.

OK -- I have to help give the kids a bath now. Will not get real time post response now :) Will change the name as soon as I get back on VMK, after kids are put to bed.

Thanks for helping so much diswdwlvr -- by the way, did you get my friend request before I got booted?

Another contingency plan:

If SorcMickey is a no-show, then one of the girls, instead of being in the audience, can be the MC, and Bezoar will take SorcMickey's place (along with furniture rotator/remover): "Be and the Zeta Girls", I guess.

:cool1: DO NOT WORRY SORCMICKEY IS HERE!!! :cool1:

:confused3 just hope i do not get the boot :confused3

SM - Celebration time, come on!
diswdwlvr - Let's have a celebration
Astryd - Celebration time, come on!

Miss Belle - There's a party going on right here
SM - A celebration to last throughout the ears
diswdwlvr - So bring your good times, and your laughter too
astryd - Our celebration party with you
BLING BLING

Miss Belle - Come on now

Bezoar: moves to dance floor, "Everybody dance now / Shake your groove thing / Get down and boogie"
PLANTED PEOPLE IN AUDIENCE TO GET UP AND START DANCING ON DANCE FLOOR

SM - Celebration
diswdwlvr - VMK Celebration and have a good time
Astryd - Celebration
Miss belle - VMK Celebration and have a good time

all - Woohoo! It's a celebration
all - Woohoo!
FIREWORKS
All zeta girls move forward to be in line with SorcMickey
EMOTE WAVE

Bezeor - "Thank you everyone! Happy 50th at VMK"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter