Thank you to Rachel at the Art of Animation Resort (normally works at Contemporary)

kimber11

Kimberley
I just want to say thank you to Rachel who was an absolute blessing to us and made our trip so much better.

My son was very sick for the first three days of our trip and really I just wanted to go home. She helped up make arrangments to go to the emergency room and she also helped us get our room upgraded to a family suite so my son could have his own bed while he was sick. It made our stay so much better and once my son got on some antibiotics he was feeling much better and the second half of our trip was awesome. This was all thanks to Rachel.

So Rachel, if you are reading this, we appreciate your caring and compassionate customer service that you gave us during our stay. Thank you for going above and beyond our expectations, we sincerely thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
xo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter