Thank You!

ppiew

DIS Veteran
Thank you sooooooooo much for beginning this forum! I searched high and low and found bits and pieces all over the boards. This will be so very helpful for planning next years trip! Really really appreciate it!

I'm very excited about ABD - and I'm getting ready to set a date for my own trip next year, so this board is a bit self serving :) I'm glad to see that others are interested in this as well - I have a feeling (after hearing John and Kevin's report) that this will be a VERY sucessful new product for Disney.

Pete

Thanks for starting this forum. I have been thinking about a family trip to Yellowstone and thought ABD may be the way to go. I'm sure reading this forum over the next few months will help me decide.

Another big THANX for this forum! I'm so excited about ABD! Even tho I know we can't plan for a trip until 08, it's nice to know that I can come here and learn all about it!

:tink:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! :thumbsup2 We won't be able to plan an ABD trip for a couple of years (age of children) but I am really going to enjoy reading all the posts and threads. :surfweb:

I'm really happy to see this...I've been trying to get more information on this...Looking forward to reading more. THanks!

Thank you so much! Even though I just recently became a Dis member I already like it more than some of the other disney boards I frequent and have been a member of for several years. I had been looking all over for some info about Adventures by Disney and really couldn't find much except for a price quote or the official website. This is exactly what I've been looking for!

Add me to the list of those very grateful for this new board! We are hoping for a 2008 trip (if the military cooperates ;)) and reading all about these trips will hopefully make the wait much more bearable.

Thanks again DIS! :)

Thank you, thank you!! It'll be great to have lots of info in one spot!
Michele

How ironic! I was looking for more info on ABD... Thank you Dis Boards!
This gives me something new to read and day dream about! :cloud9:

The problem is that all of the tours look fantastic... keep the info coming!

Let me add my thanks, as well! It's so fun to read about everyone's adventures, and share my own stories, in our own little forum!! I'll be visiting here many times every day!! :thumbsup2

Thanks very much for this new thread :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

DisneyKevin - were you on the Aug 18 trip with us? I thought I recalled seeing you on the bus to DLP after the tour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter