Thanks Dean and the Disboards DVC Community

Snookies

Mouseketeer
I want say thank you to the Disboards DVC Community and particularly to Dean. Our recently concluded trip to Hawaii was great fun for all (as briefly described in another thread on the DVC planning board). DD, in particularly, really enjoyed our stay on Maui. Our Maui trade was successful because of the advice I received on these boards and I want to say thank you to all and especially Dean.

I want say thank you to the Disboards DVC Community and particularly to Dean. Our recently concluded trip to Hawaii was great fun for all (as briefly described in another thread on the DVC planning board). DD, in particularly, really enjoyed our stay on Maui. Our Maui trade was successful because of the advice I received on these boards and I want to say thank you to all and especially Dean.
We're all gald to have helped in some small way, I'm glad it worked out for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter