Thanks Dreams Agent

CTDisneymom128

Earning My Ears
So many people ask why I use a travel agent and these past couple of weeks sums it up. Let’s show some love to our Dreams agents who won’t get to read this because they are so busy rebooking everyone’s trip. I’ll start.

My Dreams agent is Krystin Turner and I have used her for about four years for our yearly trips. Krystin helped me navigate planning going as my first stay on property, taking my husband who doesn’t like Disney, going to Disney pregnant, and now going with my child. She has been PATIENT with my ever changing mind as I change our plans often. She answers my ridiculous questions that are often three sentences long and she answers my constant emails about all Disney questions as I start going with my child.

I also have talked with Sean Faulk on separate issues and love how even though he has a million things going on, he response to my emails too - even though he is not my agent.

Tell your Dreams agent and your great experiences below!

I haven't used them ( yet ) but it's good to read your endorsement and also share your experience with your agent. I'm thinking I want an agent next time around as we are planning a 12 night + trip and I think having help managing it would be good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter