Thanks For The Tag, Tag Fairy!

uh... whats a tag?

A tag is a little something the Tag Fairy puts under your custom-username. Custom user names are under your DIS name. Yours is: "Yes, I have a relationship with cookies."

My tag would be "Goodnight, sleep tight, dream of cheese tonight!"

But domesticated cats are BORING! The only way they are fun is if you have a laser pointer!

Lion

I agree, my cat kind of scares me. She has this smug sense of superiority to all living things, scares one of my dogs on a regular occasion, and has the amazing ability to control where I sit.

But domesticated cats are BORING! The only way they are fun is if you have a laser pointer!

Lion

Okay, how is this not cute? (I don't even have a laser pointer, lol.)

343hrba.jpg

Took this with my cell phone, so it might be a little "fuzzy" ;)

Lion

I own a very good cat! So please don't talk about them! Im on shadows side! Anyways lions are only fun if they run after your annoying little brother :rotfl: :rotfl: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I own a very good cat! So please don't talk about them! Im on shadows side! Anyways lions are only fun if they run after your annoying little brother :rotfl: :rotfl: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

You mean older brother. He's three years older than me and I'm still smarter than him.

Even cats are cute when giving you that, im am so going to slap you stare, i mean come on.

Let me qoute that for the tag fairy to see

"Lions are only fun if they run after your annoying brother."

Ok shadow fixed it:)

I agree, my cat kind of scares me. She has this smug sense of superiority to all living things, scares one of my dogs on a regular occasion, and has the amazing ability to control where I sit.

This is so true, this is why they're boring. They sleep in the middle of the floor all day, and only twitch when they hear the word "treat"

Lion

Quoted by Shadow : I think you mean "Meow".

LOL then the "Meow" thread

Sheesh! I had to edit this post because you guys type and post wayyyy to fast!

Tag Fairy come on me and MagicalLaddee want to party likes its 1699 with our new tags! OH wait we don't have any! ;)

( 1699 line taken from Amish Paradise ( song ) )
You, MagicalLadee, and I need us some tags. I'm at the bottom of the list though.

This is so true, this is why they're boring. They sleep in the middle of the floor all day, and only twitch when they hear the word "treat"

Lion

Obviosly you have never met Bobo. You anger him he slaps you. You slap him, he bites you. You bite him, well i have never actually done that.

Lion

Well as stated above what fun are lions unless

There chasing after your annoying brother

See.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter