Thanks to Donovan at DTD

eyor44

DIS Veteran
Thank you to Donovan, a photographer at the BBB at DTD. We were there on June 14 in the morning. There were five of us, 3 ladies and 2 girls. Donovan took so many pictures and reminded me to go to the studio to have portraits done before we left. My DD got the full package, so I intended too. We kept talking and joking and then Donovan told me that he would be over at the studio soon, would I mind if he took our portraits. I think he was having as much fun as we were. When the last one was done, he waited for us, took the two girls by the hand and we had our own princess parade to the studio. We stopped by Girdelle's(?) on the way for chocolate! Donovan to the best pictures of DD and her friend. He even took group photos and included the boys who were with us. I know they all can do that, but Donovan made it special. After it was all said and done, I tried to tip him, but he refused. Said it was his absolute pleasure.

As soon as I can get some pics printed, I am sending a letter to the main office. They have a true gem of an employee in Donovan.

So a friend of mine sent me this link. Let me introduce myself. I am Donavan from DTD. I do remember you and thanks for posting this. It was very nice and kind of you. I hope to and make contact with you soon.

Hey Donovan!:wave2: Thanks for stopping by. We had so much fun that day. Once I get my trip report in gear, you'll have to read it to see how our dinner turned out. It was fabulous by the way.

PS - We might be back in November, with another little princess in tow. Wanna take some more pics?

Sure I will love it, maybe we can do some family shots. And thanks for posting here!

Here are two pics of Donovan and the girls has we had our own princess parade from the BBB to the Photo Studio.
IMG_1176.jpg

IMG_1177.jpg

I'll post photos he took in another post.

Sure I will love it, maybe we can do some family shots. And thanks for posting here!
Donovan took pictures of my friend and I as well. We're both around 20 and we went in togther to get pictures taken and they were absolutely adorable. He took his time to take photos of the traditional poses as well as came up with a few creative poses. By the end of the session we were cracking up. We had sooooooo much fun :D Thanks donovan!!!!

Hey Thanks for all the support. If you have been at DTD lately you will notice I am not there anymore. I was moved to the Magic Kingdom back in September, some my choice, more Disney's. I hope you try to find me if you come there I am normally in the front of the park still doing the photos.

But he also pops in at Hollywood Studios occasionally. Poor thing didn't know what to think when two middle age ladies come running at him screaming Donovan, Donovan........we finally found you!:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter