Thanks to Information on These Boards...

MinnieMe2

DIS Veteran
I finally booked air fare for my two DS's and one friend via USAir, round trip from Boston to Orlando for (drum roll, please!) --- ninety-three dollars and fifty cents !!!!!! Somebody mentioned on a thread here yesterday that the sale would end at midnight last night, so I called DS's friend's mom after work and when I told her what the air fare was, she got real quiet for a second and then said, "THEN HE'S DEFINITELY GOING!!!" This is the best price I've seen in a long time, and I'm thrilled that we were able to get it. We're letting the boys use some of our DVC points for a studio at VWL for four nights as a h.s. grad. gift, so they only have to pay for passes, food, and air. Today the same flight they're on costs $199.50, so they saved over $100! YIPPEE :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: !!!

Wow! That is a great rate! I bet they are so excited. What a great graduation gift! Glad everything worked out.

Congrats on such a great rate!

Now, excuse me while I go mumble about my $250 airfare. :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter