Thanks to Seth at Boma!

rudetreehill

Mouseketeer
I've been meaning to write this ever since I got back, but I just have to say that Seth -- our server at Boma -- was absolutely phenomenal. It was a special night for me -- and potentially nervewracking -- as friends from work were joining my family, which included my often confounding parents and my two-year-old niece.

the funniest part? After dinner, my family had left and I was hanging out with my two co-workers, Kim and Nate. Seth, having noticed it was my birthday, brought over a "Happy birthday" plate with desserts on it... only to notice, as he sat it down, that it actually said "Happy Anniversary!" As we laughed about it, Seth said, "Well, I suspect there's a table somewhere in this restaurant where a couple celebrating their anniversary got a birthday plate!"

he was a kind, funny server who took time to talk with us, played with my mom (convincing her to order a much-needed double 7 and 7) and just wonderful. When he later sat down for a few minutes to chat with us, he was a delight.

Thanks, seth. You made the last night of our trip as special as it could be.

I just popped into this board to write my own thanks and saw your thank you to Seth. He was our server at Bomas just last week and we thought he was great! He was very personable and funny and made our wonderful meal at Boma's all the better.

I'm happy to hear he made your evening special too.

I hope we get him as our waiter when we go two weeks from today! Sounds like my kind of waiter!

We had a very nice waitress and loved the food!

Luis, who was cutting the pork and beef at Boma on our night there was very nice to us! He also makes the best grilled chicken caesar salad I've ever tasted over at Mara. I had been there Sunday night and he remembered me the next night working at Boma.

That's definitely our Seth as well. He was bartending at Sanaa and pool at Kidani Village last week and proceeded to talk my wife into a double Bacardi/coke. We went to Boma for dinner and he was there serving for the night. My wife ran into him and he came over and said hi.

Good guy...just don't ask him to start telling any of his jokes. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter