Thanks

lil mermaid

DIS Veteran
I just want to thank all of you who gave me support and prayers when I had my miscarriage last week. I am especially grateful to those of you who took the time to PM me and share your experiences.

Losing our twins was more painful and sad then I could have ever imagined. We want a child so much. I know that it will take some time for us to grieve and to heal. Right now I we are just taking it one day at a time and trying to get back to our normal lives. Someday, we will try again to have a baby, but I will never forget the two little angels we have in heaven.

Thanks again to all of you.

I was gone last week, so I missed sending you a hug, so *HUGS*.

Hugs, to you lil mermaid. I have been where you are and it does take time and you will never forget. Take time and heal then try again. We have a 6 yo DD after having a miscarriage. Good Luck to you.

Melinda

You will never forget your angels, you will always remember them with love. My angel would be 9 next week, I still remember, but the pain has lessened and my love is still as strong. I was also blessed after my miscarriage and now have a beautiful 6 year old son.

{{{HUGS}}} and thoughts for you during this difficult time.

Debbi

{{{HUGS}}} sweetie. It will take time but the pain will slowly become less. We're always here if you need to talk and we care, never forget that.

Katholyn

I too am sending you lots and lots of {{{{HUGS}}}}. Keeping you and your DH in my prayers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter