That little fire.........It's behind my HOUSE!

Zayne & Xavier's DAD

Mac Daddy of PIN KARMA!
Yup...it's in a swamp between my house & the animal kingdom......I swear Mark McGwire could hit a home run to the fire from my place.....BUT it is close, thank god the wind is blowing it towards DIZ and not my place..sorry if your on vacation reading this but I've had my fill of smoke this past year around here. Well just thought I'd let you know.....NO neither Z-man or X-man set the fire NAT!!!!
But I did turn your name in to the proper authorities just in case BUDDY!
:mad:
:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

We all wish the verry best for you and will keep you in our thoughts!
My sister was experiencing the same in Colorado last year (lightening fires) and those fires were not near that close to her! It is very scary!
Good Luck!!! Stand in your backyard with the hose ready! ;)
Keep us posted.

Have the fires now become an annual occurance? Is Disney going to release an Orlando Fires pin? Will the Orlando Magic change their name?

My thought are with you man. Walked out of our house here in SC this morning and smelled smoke - what a feeling of panic. Turns out a nearby construction site is illegally burning wood during our drought. A disaster waiting to happen.

Take care man, and water the roof!

Michael

Get out the fans Steve and keep it blowing the other way! Those fires are a scary thing in Florida. Hope you all get some much needed rain soon to help with the situation down there.

Do you have a hose or enough Pepsi to drown the fire if it gets close?

Holy Smoke! (Pun intended.)

That has to be pretty scary Steve.

I hope that you're safe. It sounds like you're in a real mess down there.

I'll be thinking of you and hoping that you get some much needed rain.

OH my goodness!!

Will send a rain dance your way!!

Steve...we met at an informal meet when we were visiting a couple of weeks ago. Kathie and M.J. introduced us. How did your wife like the Dumbo?
Your fire situation sounds scary. Nat's pictures, that he posted yesterday morning, were eerie. Keep those boys safe. They're your first priority. I'll keep you all in my prayers...Charlene

Well it still has to come through a couple of other houses before it gets to me.......so I have a wall of safety......(LOL) But then I'd feel sorry for those people......Like I said as long as the wind keeps it blowing TOWARDS the DIZ place then we won;t worry...but well I feel sorry for tghose at disney, I heard it was real bad todaysince ZX MOM is at disney today she says smoke is thick!
I am thankful for all prayers if anything changes I'll let you all know!

Well if you want I can hold your pins till the fire danger is gone... For a fee of course... say half:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter