The ABC's of Trip Planning, Pt 1- K is for Keeping Things Kooky- Drinks V-Z; pg. 197 + New Link

Hello there Liesa!

So much for waiting till June to start your PTR! :lmao::lmao:

I have to run... but I'll be back to catch up on everything.... popcorn::

Hi Liesa! Checking in. It is great to have you back and I love your new name! So happy for you to be planning another trip! :cool1: Graduation will be something to celebrate indeed - you deserve it! :cheer2: I don't keep up well these days, but I always catch up eventually. Looking forward to the fun!

Hey, hey, HEY Tammie Chica!! Welcome to the chaos!

I like my new name too. :) I like the story behind it, which goes into Chapter 3. ;)

It'll have been 6 years since my last trip, and that's WAY too long! Someday, we should do a ladies trip for sure!!!

Come on over when you can! You know I MUCH prefer the banter and friendship making style of thread, so come as often as you like!

Hello there Liesa!

So much for waiting till June to start your PTR! :lmao::lmao:

I have to run... but I'll be back to catch up on everything.... popcorn::

TIMBO!!

Yeah. That. :lmao::rotfl2: You know me...:dance3:

Ok, come back when you can. You *already* have some catching up to do!!!

Joining in! It's never too early to start a pre-trip report. Gotta have somewhere to do some planning, right??

Joining in! It's never too early to start a pre-trip report. Gotta have somewhere to do some planning, right??

Welcome, Darla!!! I'm SO happy you're here with us! :woohoo:

In past PTRs, I've done a whole post (and probably will again) about the reasons I post here. It changes from trip to trip, and is different even when I don't have a trip in the works. All are good.... but honestly, the majority of the reasons I stick around the DIS have little to do with actually "planning". Although, haha, yes, that is certainly a HUGE part of the content. :)

Great intros! I didn't know Crapistan was still referred to as Crapistan in your household!

About that no diaper thing.... do they wrap the legs down so the baby can't move? What happens if a.... well... you know... a #2 occurs? (didn't take long for the potty talk to come up did it?)

Beautiful pictures of the family!!!! :thumbsup2

You did it! You got me back on the Dis! :lmao:
I'm here...be back a little later to read.:goodvibes
Marking my place and going back to read!

Jill in CO
I'm in! Very thankful that you finally have the chance to plan another trip! It's been too long.
I so rarely check the WDW Trip Report any more. And I have no idea what made me click on it today while I am waiting for a batch of Christmas cookies to be baked in the oven. But now I am here!
Holdin' my spot. Back to read. On my phone though, so commenting may be minimal.

Glad you're back to writing!
I am all Aboard- Hoping life slows down for me to keep up.

Now that the gauntlet has been thrown.....;)
Hello Liesa, it's great you are back on the Disboards! I'm looking forward to get updated on everything an everyone of your family. The wedding pictures look great! But i can't imagine to have so many guest as a bride. We had around 70 and I had the feeling I neglected most of them...
I am here! I can't promise to be remotely up to date with anything as I'm a horrible DISer these days but I will do my best!
Hi Liesa! Checking in. It is great to have you back and I love your new name! So happy for you to be planning another trip! :cool1: Graduation will be something to celebrate indeed - you deserve it! :cheer2: I don't keep up well these days, but I always catch up eventually. Looking forward to the fun!

Nice to see some of these names already posting on here! :goodvibes

Great family intros Liesa! :thumbsup2
Ummmm..... hello there... It's apparently only taken me 2 years to figure out who you are. Maybe I should break out that whip and use it on myself again. :rolleyes1

Great intros! I didn't know Crapistan was still referred to as Crapistan in your household!

It is. At least on this forum. Since I posted pictures of locals, I still need to be careful. It's a sad reality of this sick world we live in.

About that no diaper thing.... do they wrap the legs down so the baby can't move? What happens if a.... well... you know... a #2 occurs? (didn't take long for the potty talk to come up did it?)

Yes, they do swaddle them in pretty tightly, so doodies don't go anywhere far. And they potty train at 6 months for awake times.

And no. Some things never change. :lmao::rolleyes1

Beautiful pictures of the family!!!! :thumbsup2

Why thank you!!

Nice to see some of these names already posting on here! :goodvibes

Once family, always family!!!!
Ummmm..... hello there... It's apparently only taken me 2 years to figure out who you are. Maybe I should break out that whip and use it on myself again. :rolleyes1

Well, that digressed quickly! PICTURES! (you still have that??!!)

Hi, Liesa! I'm in!

Good luck with your schooling. I'm sure there will be plenty of ups and downs throughout, but I applaud you for following your dream.

Your daughters wedding did look quite beautiful. I think things worked out for the best to allow you to have the time to take care of getting things organized for it. And the surprise visit from Crapistan was a very nice touch. That must have meant a lot to her and I'm sure it was a nice touch for everyone else to kind of connect to your/her past.

You've got a lovely family, it is nice to have met them. I think it is awesome that KukiLala has an account and will be joining in. You can definitely tell who the co-conspirators are.:lmao:

Hi, Liesa! I'm in!

Awesome possum! A new DISFriend! So glad you're here!

Good luck with your schooling. I'm sure there will be plenty of ups and downs throughout, but I applaud you for following your dream.

Thanks! Every couple of weeks I have an exam, and I'll give an update on my progress throughout. If I flunk out, you'll be the first to know. Although that's not the plan. ;)

Your daughters wedding did look quite beautiful. I think things worked out for the best to allow you to have the time to take care of getting things organized for it. And the surprise visit from Crapistan was a very nice touch. That must have meant a lot to her and I'm sure it was a nice touch for everyone else to kind of connect to your/her past.

Yes, they sure did! Funny how our backs are covered; the things we think are best for us sometimes just aren't. Glad we have some perfect "re-direction" when we need it.

Her past, growing up as an MK (Missionary Kid), is a deep part of who she is. It was important to reflect that in the whole affair!

You've got a lovely family, it is nice to have met them. I think it is awesome that KukiLala has an account and will be joining in. You can definitely tell who the co-conspirators are.:lmao:

Thanks, Andy!! She is a regular spit-fire lady. Here shenanigans are endless!

Yes, still have the whip and I'm sure someone (Kathy) would jump at the bit to post it. :rolleyes1popcorn:::rolleyes1

I'd dig it up myself, but that would take DAYS to find. I'm sure this certain someone (Kathy) has it bookmarked for blackmail, extortion, and other equally awesome purposes.

Welcome Anara! Good to see this is turning into a family affair. There should be a whole lot of planning (and interesting banter) going on before this one is done.......... ::yes:: :thumbsup2

Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm excited to go Disney World and am proabably more excited to go than any other of my siblings. I like to plan and talk about it all with Mom. It's fun looking at pictures of resorts! How many times have you been to WDW?? I've only been there a couple times.

Is this what is being looked for?

OH MY HECK!!!!!

Does this even still exist!!??!! After 3 glasses of wine and seeing this, I can hardly breathe from laughing so hard! Tim, this still makes me laugh after 4 years. Thank you and bless you Kathy for making sure this goes down in DISFamy!!

I am definitely behind in getting subbed to this TR. I thought I saw a link in your signature the other night and then I swear it was gone. :faint: Or perhaps I am just losing it. Anyway, I'm in now and have to catch up! Glad you decided to do a PTR! :woohoo:

It'll have been 6 years since my last trip, and that's WAY too long! Someday, we should do a ladies trip for sure!!!

6 years!!!!! Wow time sure does have a way of speeding up. :upsidedow

Lot's of changes in 6 years..... :rolleyes1

I am so glad I decided to hop on the Dis today and when I did I found your report. I too do not get on here near as much as I used to. I am so busy with home schooling and work well there are not enough hours in the day. Looking forward to tagging along with you. We are planning a trip in 2016 also maybe we will cross paths.

Seriously??? :eek:

Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm excited to go Disney World and am proabably more excited to go than any other of my siblings. I like to plan and talk about it all with Mom. It's fun looking at pictures of resorts! How many times have you been to WDW?? I've only been there a couple times.
I've probably been around 15 times, but then, I've had a few more years and a few more opportunities than you have........ ::yes::

Can't wait to hear your plans as they come together and the trip gets closer! It is going to be a lot of fun putting together a huge Disney get-together!!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter