The Adventurosity Club

Happy Tuesday everyone! Sending happy Easter wishes to all of you.....and special baby hugs to Marshay!

Our Disney castmember friend sent us a special Easter card and pins......it made me smile just thinking about Disney...which made me think of the Magic Kingdom, which made me think about the monorail, which made me think of "Party in the car", which made me think of our last trip, which made me think of Eric's trip report, which made me think of the CMO contest, which made me think of all of you. So, HI!

:lovestruc

WOW! It's been over a year since the CMO contest and I think it's great how many of you have continued to chat on a regular basis. Hope all of you are well.

Hey! Haven't heard from you in a long time...hope all is well with you too!

Happy Tuesday everyone! Sending happy Easter wishes to all of you.....and special baby hugs to Marshay!

Our Disney castmember friend sent us a special Easter card and pins......it made me smile just thinking about Disney...which made me think of the Magic Kingdom, which made me think about the monorail, which made me think of "Party in the car", which made me think of our last trip, which made me think of Eric's trip report, which made me think of the CMO contest, which made me think of all of you. So, HI!

:lovestruc

Awwww, believe me, I think of all of you guys too -- the Disney spirit doesn't depend on constand communication...I just know that those of us who love Disney will meet (or meet again) sometime in WDW ... and meantime we can enjoy one another's trip reports, etc.

Baby Elizabeth is doing well. Rachel is adjusting a bit easier this week. We are trying to give her more attention, love and patience and we've noticed the temper tantrums have diminished (although definitely not gone away!)

We have 90% decided that we won't do WDW this year...I'm bummed but right now can't even think of planning a trip...maybe once I actually get more than 2 hrs sleep at a time :lmao:

Hey guys!! I wanted to share my excitement with you!!

We just booked our 2nd WDW Vacation 8/23-8/29 @ POP with FREE DINING!

Plus, it will be DH's birthday that week!! :banana: He's already decided on the special Fast Pass at HS for his celebration present from Disney. That's our favorite park, and all of his favorite rides are there.

Gotta add a new countdown clock to my signature!!

Congrats nd have a great time as I am sure you will. :cheer2:
Our next trip is coming up in May and I am so excited.
26 Days,23 hours till our next WDW trip. :yay::yay:

Awwww, believe me, I think of all of you guys too -- the Disney spirit doesn't depend on constand communication...I just know that those of us who love Disney will meet (or meet again) sometime in WDW ... and meantime we can enjoy one another's trip reports, etc.

Baby Elizabeth is doing well. Rachel is adjusting a bit easier this week. We are trying to give her more attention, love and patience and we've noticed the temper tantrums have diminished (although definitely not gone away!)

We have 90% decided that we won't do WDW this year...I'm bummed but right now can't even think of planning a trip...maybe once I actually get more than 2 hrs sleep at a time :lmao:

I'd be bummed too, but I totally understand about the lack of sleep. :hug:

Happy Easter to everyone!
Looking forward to the meal.
The boys are going to be so surprised when they wake up.
The Easter Bunny brought some chocolate and there is a easter egg hunt for them to do, but he brought them
Disneys Dance Dance Revolution for the Wii.

Trip reports are the coolest - it stretches our trips and it is such a fun way to share the Disney love.

I'm sorry that you might have to wait a while before your next trip. Maybe when you get to sleep through the night a few times it will look more possible!

Happy Easter everyone!

HAPPY EASTER AND CHOCOLATE AFTERMATH!

My Mom sent me two Easter baskets (!) and it was like being a little girl again. Beautiful baskets, candy, an adorable stuffed bunny and a BFF bracelet. Funny thing was I sent her a basket too, but despite sending it priority in plenty of time it hasn't arrived yet. I had a great time putting it together, so am looking forward to talking with her after it does get there.

Happy Easter everyone!

Happy Easter!!

Happy Easter to everyone!
Looking forward to the meal.
The boys are going to be so surprised when they wake up.
The Easter Bunny brought some chocolate and there is a easter egg hunt for them to do, but he brought them
Disneys Dance Dance Revolution for the Wii.

So did they like it?? I bet you all had tons of fun playing today.

Trip reports are the coolest - it stretches our trips and it is such a fun way to share the Disney love.

I'm sorry that you might have to wait a while before your next trip. Maybe when you get to sleep through the night a few times it will look more possible!

My Mom sent me two Easter baskets (!) and it was like being a little girl again. Beautiful baskets, candy, an adorable stuffed bunny and a BFF bracelet. Funny thing was I sent her a basket too, but despite sending it priority in plenty of time it hasn't arrived yet. I had a great time putting it together, so am looking forward to talking with her after it does get there.

Re: Disney. Well, my parents and sister are planning to go to WDW in June or July next year. Now I really didn't want to go in summer -- too crowded, too hot and costs more DVC points...but it is my family. They can't go during the school year so have to do during summer breaks....

So, now I need to decide if we should join them or not...it would mean a shorter trip since we don't have enough points to go our normal 8 days...but of course, it would be great to be with family in Disney and have the extra help. I see my family rather often so it's not a huge deal to skip this vacation...but my sister rarely gets to go to WDW...

Hmmm

Oh, Circusgirl...forgot to say, I think that's so great that you sent each other easter baskets!! How fun!:thumbsup2

Who says you can't have fun with an infant??!??:rotfl2:

JPEG012.jpg

Happy Easter!!

So did they like it?? I bet you all had tons of fun playing today.

Re: Disney. Well, my parents and sister are planning to go to WDW in June or July next year. Now I really didn't want to go in summer -- too crowded, too hot and costs more DVC points...but it is my family. They can't go during the school year so have to do during summer breaks....

So, now I need to decide if we should join them or not...it would mean a shorter trip since we don't have enough points to go our normal 8 days...but of course, it would be great to be with family in Disney and have the extra help. I see my family rather often so it's not a huge deal to skip this vacation...but my sister rarely gets to go to WDW...

Hmmm

Who says you can't have fun with an infant??!??:rotfl2:

JPEG012.jpg

Well that sucks that she didn't get her basket in time.

The boys loved the Dance revolution for the Wii.
Tons of fun was had with it.

Your are so creative. The baby is so sweet.
Here's hoping you will be getting a night's sleep soon.! :)

We will be taking our sitter with us in December for the Dis event.
Maybe you will be able to come in December.
Don't give up yet! :thumbsup2

Hi everyone!! Happy late Easter!! I love the picture Marshay!!:)

I just talked to Suz, we're both cruising in a few weeks.:cool1:

She reminded me of the good old days on the thread. :)

Hi everyone!! Happy late Easter!! I love the picture Marshay!!:)

I just talked to Suz, we're both cruising in a few weeks.:cool1:

She reminded me of the good old days on the thread. :)

Oooh, I'm excited for you and Suz -- a cruise sounds wonderful! Enjoy and come back and tell us all about it!

so DH just gave the green light for us to go to WDW for a long weekend (either Friday-Monday or Thursday-Sunday) this year.

And I can't believe it but the thought of just going for 4 days (essentially only 2 full days and 2 partial days, depending on our flights, etc) almost makes me not want to go at all. I figure the prepping and packing and just handling 2 kids may not be worth it.

Sooooooo...

tell me that I'm crazy and I should just go and have fun! After all, even just a day or two at WDW is better than a week at home...

or

tell me that I'm being reasonable -- it's a lot of work to only go for a few days and we'd be better off waiting until next year to go longer.

or

???

Help me decide!:confused3

so DH just gave the green light for us to go to WDW for a long weekend (either Friday-Monday or Thursday-Sunday) this year.

And I can't believe it but the thought of just going for 4 days (essentially only 2 full days and 2 partial days, depending on our flights, etc) almost makes me not want to go at all. I figure the prepping and packing and just handling 2 kids may not be worth it.

Sooooooo...

tell me that I'm crazy and I should just go and have fun! After all, even just a day or two at WDW is better than a week at home...

or

tell me that I'm being reasonable -- it's a lot of work to only go for a few days and we'd be better off waiting until next year to go longer.

or

???

Wow! I understand your dilemma. If if weren't going to limit what you could do later, I would say GO!!! Plan on being very conservative in the number of parks you go to and things you try to do and concentrate on super enjoying every moment with the girls. I think you would still get a great Disney boost from it. You could pick a weekend with one really special event in it (Halloween or Christmas party? Adventurer's Club Party? Somebody's birthday?)

Ooooh, this is hard!

Sooooooo...

or

or

???

I say you should go for it! Maybe take less time focusing on the planning part and just have fun with it. I know it can be difficult to do Disney with an infant, but I'm sure Rachel would have a wonderful time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter