The All-new Would-You-Rather (WYR) Disney game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha neither sounds appealing but probably Stitch's ride

WYR get sick from the Tea Cups or Mission Space?

Mission Space to get sick from tea cups just seems wimpy.

WYR: Fall in to Seven Seas Lagoon or have the little kid in the pool next to you tell he no longer needs to go to the bathroom.

lol! well i have a phobia of water where you can't see the bottom or what's around you so, gross as it is i'd take the pool option

WYR meet the queen of hearts or the white rabbit?

White Rabbit (DD is scarred to death of the Queen of Hearts)

WYR have dinner in the Castle or in Norway?

Tough, but I would take CRT it's harder to get that ADR.

WYR: East only Burgers or Pizza for your lunches on a single trip?

Crystal Palace....Love Pooh and gang and plus we are eating here for the first time in September :cool1:

WYR get a hug from Mickey or from Goofy

Mickey.

WYR-use AM or PM EMH?

AM -- I like to get up early...

WYR: Let's say it's your honeymoon and you have 2 choices where to stay...1 week at any 5 star hotel in the world or the room in Cinderella's castle. What is your choice?

never done either, but Food and Wine probably!

WYR ride Star Tours 5 times in a row or do Journey in the Imagination every day of your trip?

Doing Journey into Imagination each day would be better. But five times would be a lot.

WYR: Drink only coke or water?

i've never looked into either, but i'll say riverside

WYR shop at the confectionary on main street or pastry shop in France?

Really tough. I like the morning EMH because it's so quiet getting to the park, walking in the park and the rides are walk on. But I'll take the evening because it's 3 hours and the parks are nice at night.

WYR:

Have aparking lot view at the Poly or a River view at POFQ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter