The Angry Thread

I sense a lot of hostility in the room, and I feel it may be my fault. I can't help it if Gatordad and I are slaves to fashion and only want to help BigDaddyRog through a rough time with his wardrobe (themed Tshirts with his daughters??????)

Oh.... er.... uh.... EXCUSE ME ---- this IS the ANGRY thread, isn't it??? Aren't I SUPPOSED to be ANGRY????

BDRog isn't a slave to fashion, either. He's more like a slave to his DW & 4 DD's. (Out-numbered is more like it.) His DGS isn't old enough to fight yet, but just wait til he gets a little bigger! He & BDRog will be able to fight those gals like a couple of ol' junk-yard dogs!!!

Since the other thread got back on topic, we'll have to talk about Samantha Brown here

Oh.... er.... uh.... EXCUSE ME ---- this IS the ANGRY thread, isn't it??? Aren't I SUPPOSED to be ANGRY????

BDRog isn't a slave to fashion, either. He's more like a slave to his DW & 4 DD's. (Out-numbered is more like it.) His DGS isn't old enough to fight yet, but just wait til he gets a little bigger! He & BDRog will be able to fight those gals like a couple of ol' junk-yard dogs!!!

I can't keep all of Gatordad's threads straight.

I can't keep all of Gatordad's threads straight.

You know, it just occurred to me that this is available to all the people on the DIS. They're on their boards talking about Tower of Terror, the Dining Plan and all that stuff and when (if) they pop over here we're discussing Winnebago's, otters and Samantha Brown. Boy that's the best laugh I've had in a long time!

:lmao: :happytv: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

You know, it just occurred to me that this is available to all the people on the DIS. They're on their boards talking about Tower of Terror, the Dining Plan and all that stuff and when (if) they pop over here we're discussing Winnebago's, otters and Samantha Brown. Boy that's the best laugh I've had in a long time!

:lmao: :happytv: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Hey.... this is great!!! If we talk all kinds of crazy stuff on the camping forum, the maybe it'll discourage any "newbies" from wanting to camp at FtW??? More ressies for the rest of us!!:woohoo:

more like evil, or slightly less evil......

once you burn a burger on the grill, it's well done no matter what you call it.

Can I interpret that as an offer from Gatordad to buy my house???

And.... as "Queen" of the Fort Wild Klub, I'll insult anyone I like (and I do like FtWGuy")

Okay Gatordad..... stuff a White Castle in it, will ya????

:lmao: :rotfl:

Now THAT'S funny!!!!

:rotfl: :lmao:

I am angry that the happy little thread has been abandoned.

Is there no more happiness in the world? What are we coming to? There's war, outrageous gas prices, poor fashion sense!!!!!!!

It's the Holiday season. I guess I'll go be happy....by myself....:sad1:

Dogs and cats living together and otters and peacocks on a rampage! :confused3

Exactly! I think Evil Gatordad, and Less Evil Gatordad are conspiring. They plan to band with all the hawaiian shirt wearing, black sock and sandal donning guys out there and TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!

psychotic gator dad did.

jack%20heres_johnny.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter