The Anti-DIS Addiction board???

Granny

Yeah, I'm a guy
All these posts about being addicted to the DIS are now making me wonder if there's another internet board somewhere with thread titles such as:

"My spouse is soooooo over the top about that stupid mouse!"

"Disney World again??" :mad:

"What is the deal about staying on-site at Disney?" :confused3

"Can anyone tell me how to pry my spouse off the computer?" :badpc:

"Any tips on how to keep my spouse from blowing big bucks on a TIMESHARE at Disney?"

"Help! My spouse and I are unequally yoked! All he/she talks about is WDW!" :sad2:

"HOORAY!! DW/DH finally agreed to go somewhere besides Disney for vacation!!! " :banana: :bounce: :banana:

"Is there anyone out there who is as sick of hearing "Welcome Home" as I am?"

"Gee...my spouse thinks the world is on the brink of catastrophe because someone wants to put 10 people in a 2BR villa!" :rotfl2:

My guess is that such a board does, in fact, exist! And that our spouses may be addicted to it! :earboy2:

Feel free to add more "thread titles"!

:cool1:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Mine would participate - but I really think slowing down and DVC ownership might be turning the tide in my favor! whoopie!!! :cool1:

Nope, mine wouldn't need that kind of site. He would fit in here if he had the time to share! :teeth:

I would think there might also be:

"Thank goodness for Michael Eisner!"

"Spaceship Earth would be much better as a coaster"

"I never liked Horizons anyway"

"Mmmmm, Nescafe!"

Luckily, dw is with me regarding Disney, even if she doesn't post here (so much for using JeanJoe as a username). However, our parents, sadly, are not.

Excerpt from an Anti-DIS post:
"all they want to do is go to Disney, I don't get it. I mean, can't we just go, year after year, to the same [INSERT: 1) golf course; 2) fishing hole; 3) local beach; 4) hunting lodge]. I mean, what do they see in "magic" and "imagination" and a whole bunch of different theme parks and great food and atmosphere? I just don't get it. It all started with a flea-infested rodent, anyway."

JeanJoe said:
I just don't get it. It all started with a flea-infested rodent, anyway."
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh, that is cold!! :teeth:

How about..."My spouse only talks in coded acronyms now! What the heck is ROFR, VWL, AP, HA, 1BR??????" :confused3

I was just imagining a spouse support board for those people whose spouses spend a lot of time on the DIS boards...or the DVC boards more specifically.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter