The Bad Mothers' Handbook Pre-Trippy *Updated 13/10 with itinerary*

Great start girls, keep us updated and if I win the lottery (yes Im still bloomin dreaming of it) I may pay for all the dis girly weekenders to come along as well:lmao: :lmao:

Don't give me that woman - you had your chance to change your wedding date and snag yourself two of the baddest bridesmaids going :lmao:

She's right Claire ;)

Great start girls, keep us updated and if I win the lottery (yes Im still bloomin dreaming of it) I may pay for all the dis girly weekenders to come along as well:lmao: :lmao:

:banana: that would be fab !

. . . I do hope we get the chance to coincide our trips to Disney World again soon however you're so in demand with the Churchills, Stringers and all the other friends you have made here that you may have to consider a permanent move to Orlando :)

I bet you were smiling when you wrote that, Joh, but kidding aside, I've given that very thing some serious thought.

Right girls,

I'm on board now.

I'm wondering whether we should now run and change our dates while we still can though!! :lmao:

Is Orlando big enough for this trip ..... do they need a buffer zone ?!:thumbsup2

we'll be off to WDW with our best friends in May - first time we'll do the parks with friends (this year w shared our villa with BIL and SIL but they didnt do Disney with us), their kids are the same ages too ..... cant wait, we are all VERY excited to share it with them!

I would say have a fab time but I'll do that nearer October next year!!

Right girls,

I'm on board now.

I'm wondering whether we should now run and change our dates while we still can though!! :lmao:

Don't worry about that - you'll definitely hear us coming. Plenty of time to run then :lmao:

Is Orlando big enough for this trip ..... do they need a buffer zone ?!:thumbsup2

we'll be off to WDW with our best friends in May - first time we'll do the parks with friends (this year w shared our villa with BIL and SIL but they didnt do Disney with us), their kids are the same ages too ..... cant wait, we are all VERY excited to share it with them!

I would say have a fab time but I'll do that nearer October next year!!

I feel the same - can't wait to share Disney with my best buddy :) And, of course, it helps that she's as obsessive about planning as me :thumbsup2

I just found this!!!!!!! Jumping in and hopefully will be renting DVC and seeing y'all there!:thumbsup2

:goodvibes Just subbin:goodvibes We cant afford to go to WDW til 2011:sad1: (but already I've got lots of little notes planning what we are doin and when!!;) ) so am gonna have to live through everyone else's trip reports to keep me going!!popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter