~The BOT Battalion~ BOTS On The Run

bot.jpg

When did this guy jump in the pic?

"It's a Bot thing, you wouldn't understand." ;)

:confused3 Sorry, didn't realize it's a member only thing:confused3
I'll slink on out of this thread and leave you all to it then.

Take care WISHers,
Tracy

Ooops Sorry, I did that. I opened it. I didn't realize you are all so in need of that closure thing. Go ahead...make 250!
:dance3:
Thanks Lily:hug: Even if was only for fear of having to listen to us all whine to you next month about cutting us off before our time was up:thumbsup2

Lou - :lmao: OMG, thanks for bringing that over to the new thread!!

This weekend is packed with obligations but I am planning on a serious attempt at a double-digit LR tomorrow morning. I've got my company holiday party tonightpopcorn:: Have a wonderful weekend guys:grouphug:

:confused3 Sorry, didn't realize it's a member only thing:confused3
I'll slink on out of this thread and leave you all to it then.

Take care WISHers,
Tracy
Oh Tracy, don't leave... we like everyone over here. Don't pay any attention to Jodi, we generally don't let her talk to people. OK, I'll attempt to describe the Bot reference. When we were at the Marine Corps Marathon we all got together for dinner. When the check came around, everyone pulled ou their Disney Visa cards to pay. At that point Jodi's husband Bruce proclaimed us to be a bunch of "Disney Bots" (similar to FemBot from Austin Powers). The name stuck, and Jodi shortened it to just Bot.

Here's a picture of my dog, Jetta-Bean, in case you missed it on the other board! :rolleyes1
CopyofSomePicturesSept08006.jpg

Jodi - Your puppy is so cute:love: . Also, I think Bruce earned his bot status when he brought us gifts:cloud9: to the WISH meet:thumbsup2

Tracy - Please feel free to hang over here anytime:grouphug: We're simply in transition right now, trying to decide a 2009 race to concentrate our efforts on:rolleyes: .

Hey Bots

So I'm looking through the latest edition of Running Times (spark) & I see that R&R is doing an inaugural in Seattle in late June! Hmmm.....I LOVE Seattle. Also, who's thinking about the Shamrock Crap? I may be enticed into doing the 1/2 down there...any takers?

As far as RTB relay (read BOTS to the Beach - another shirt idea), I think we have enough committed to start a team. Should I venture further & actually research this bad-boy or what?:banana:

Sara - Got the Disney Tikkis on-line, aren't they kewl? I'm such a looooser! Don't get too gone tonight!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter