THe Cinderella Castle Cross Stitch

Thats what I thought, but I'd never done it so I thought I'd ask. Thanks for the info.

The navy fabric in these kits is hard to work with. I think I would go crazy if I did it in fabric with more thread counts per inch! :sad2:

All you need to do is back light the dark fabric and it makes the holes easy to see. I just sit a lamp on the floor and it works great.

If you use 14 count that means 14 squares per inch. So if you stitch on 16 or 18 count then it just means more stitches per inch which likes others said gives it a much cleaner look and will make the over all image somewhat smaller.

I have looked high and low for a copy of the pattern for either Cinderella's Castle or The Happiest Celebration on Earth. Does anyone have one they could copy for me??

Thanks!!

MouseMemories,

PM me, I think I can copy my Cindy's Castle with Tink pattern. I'll dig it out Wed, that's my day off this week.

I am having a hard time PM ing you...not sure if it is this computer or what. But, I would love to have that pattern! I am trying to fill the time between now and the time we go in November!

Thanks!

Teri

I am having a hard time PM ing you...not sure if it is this computer or what. But, I would love to have that pattern! I am trying to fill the time between now and the time we go in November!

Thanks!

Teri

You might not have enough posts yet, sorry! I'll dig it out Wed and make copies. I'll post when I've got it ready to go. Nov, make me jealous! I've got another yr to wait!

Sorry to make you jealous!! I think when we go, I am going to buy some more cross stitch patterns to hold me over to our next trip there...LOL. That will help fill the time between the trips. But, November still seems like forever to wait! Thank you so much for taking the time to look. I appreciate it!

Teri

Ok, everyone who wanted a copy of Cindy's Castle, I've got them done. They're not perfect, I did it several years ago and it's been stored ever since, plus there's a few tape marks and smudges. You can definately see the symbols. I color copied the front page, but the rest were in black and white. As soon as I have everyone's address I'll make a mail run, so if you haven't already, please pm your address. Happy stitiching everyone!

MouseMemories, I'll try and send you a pm with my email address. You can send your address that way. Please post if you don't get the pm.

to sell or be kind enough to make and send a copy, I would be thrilled to have one! Thanks!

Hi!! I've always seen this kits in WDW but never bought them because I didn't knew how to did them.But now, my MIL tech me this wonderful work.

If someone could please sell me or like Frann make a copy and send it to me? I will like the Cindy's Castle and the Happiest Celebretation on Earth patterns.

The problem here is that I'm live in México City. :guilty: And my next trip to the world will be in 467 days and 20 hours with 28 minutes and 19 seconds, and I NEED my Disney dosis before that.Of course I will pay for the patterns and for the shipment.

I hope someone could help me, you've always been so kind with me in the past.

Now I know who can tech me those tiny secrets! :goodvibes

Thanks!!:love:
PS.I'm sorry if I ruined your language.

Can anyone help me with the backstitch directions for this. It states backstitch lines printed in grey use 407 glissengloss . I'm not understanding what backstitch lines in grey??????????? There are some backstitch lines in a squiggle line around the blue circle. Is that what they mean?

Can anyone help me with the backstitch directions for this. It states backstitch lines printed in grey use 407 glissengloss . I'm not understanding what backstitch lines in grey??????????? There are some backstitch lines in a squiggle line around the blue circle. Is that what they mean?

you have to really look closely to see them, but some are around the blue circle. It's Tink's wand, and it looks like the rest are on the castle. I did mine several years ago and my bright light needs a bulb so I can't say for sure how many spots there are.

Hi Everyone,
I am someone who LOVES disney and have been many times. We are DVC members and Florida Residents, so we go at least 4-5 times a year. I love the cross stitch and have completed the Puppy Love one and The Past Present and Forever. I have started Self Portrait and have Happiest Celebration waiting for me. However, I started too late to get a couple that I really wanted. I was at DTD this weekend and they told me that there were a bunch that were discontinued. I searched in MGM, Epcot, MK and DTD and was unable to find Preening Pixie or Cindrella Castle. If there is anyone who has these patterns and are willing to sell or trade, I would gladly send the ones I have your way. I am planning on obtaining the 30th Anniversary this year, and will share that one as well. If anyone can help I would greatly appreicate it. Thanks :yay:

I like buying my own aida cloth and dmc thread and needles rather than using all the stuff that comes with the kit. I did use the thread from the Cinderella Castle kit and never again, that thread tangled up so bad. I also prefer to stitch on 16 or 18 count rather than 14 count. Luckily there is a great needlework place here that carries all different colors of aida cloth and the quality of fabric is just so much better than what comes with the kits. So I end up paying for the whole kit and just use the chart, but to me it's worth after spending countless hours making it.

I do have most of the Art of Disney cross stitch charts and would be willing to trade for the 35th anniversary chart. If anybody wants to trade just pm me.
Hi there,
I am new to this forum, but noticed that you have some experiance with the Art of Disney Cross Stitches. I have been doing this for a year or so and have completed Puppy Love and Past Present and Forever. I am currently working on Self Portrait and have the Happiest Celebration waiting for me. However, I notice that Stoney Creek has discontinued a few that I wanted to get, and saw that you have Cinderella Castle, which is one I wanted. I wanted to see if you would be willing to trade, or sell me the directions for this. Also, if you have the Preening Pixie (Tink on the Mirror) I would love that too. Anything you can do to help, I would appreciate. Thanks.

I've always wanted to stitch Cindy's Castle. I'm so sad now that I read it's been discontinued. How I wish I'd bought the kit. I put it off thinking I'd get one when the kids were both in college and I had more time on my hands. Now I wish I at least had the chart. Anyone finished with their copy or willing to make me a copy?

Just wanted to say that if anyone's been trying to contact me, my computer died. I'm at the library now, but don't know when I'll be back on-line, hopefully next week. Sorry to anyone who's tried to pm me. I promise I'm not ignoring you!

I'd LOVE to get a copy of Cinderella's Castle - I'm just getting back into cross stitching and when I saw this pattern, I fell in love with it! Is there anyone out there willing to share their pattern? I don't know if I have enough posts yet to PM me, and if not, you can email me at terri@stagedwithstyle.net

Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter