The could we?? should we?? PTR **12/9 **Home from WDW**

So Terry just noticed that our ticker says 9 months 1 day... He tells me, "Just think, if you get pregnant tonight, you will be giving birth when we leave...."

:scared1: Why on earth would he jinx us like that!!!! :confused3

I told him that now that he made that comment, it won't be an issue!!! :rotfl:

:lmao:Sounds like something my DH would say.

I think it is so great that you are taking this couples trip together sans kiddos! We are planning on doing the same next year for our 5th anniversary. I know that I will have some serious Mommy guilt going on, though.

I can just picture the two of you laying side-by-side with your laptops. Too cute!!

:lmao:Sounds like something my DH would say.

I think it is so great that you are taking this couples trip together sans kiddos! We are planning on doing the same next year for our 5th anniversary. I know that I will have some serious Mommy guilt going on, though.

I can just picture the two of you laying side-by-side with your laptops. Too cute!!

I am really excited about doing a trip just us... We are really bad about not making time for us as a couple...

I was starting to feel guilty yesterday when we were at Costco... Terry nipped that in the bud quick!!! :laughing:

I got the Medium Tote bag. Here's one from Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Disney-Dooney-B...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item48398a3d99

I love it and have gotten lots of compliments. I took DD to Build-a-Bear yesterday, and the clerk got excited about my bag. I guess she has a friend going to WDW this weekend who is going to pick up one of the white ones for her.

I am going to have such a hard time waiting until November to buy one!!!

I told Terry after I bought him the laptop last night that I had two words for him... Dooney... Bourke.... :lovestruc

I am going to have such a hard time waiting until November to buy one!!!

I told Terry after I bought him the laptop last night that I had two words for him... Dooney... Bourke.... :lovestruc

Sounds like a fair trade to me. You get more DIS time and a great bag!!

So, I am having a hard time with get really excited to plan this trip... Don't get me wrong, I am looking forward to having this trip with just Terry... But every other trip I have been planning a trip for the kids... Buying them new clothes for the trip, making them surprise backpacks for the airplane, scouring the DISign boards for fun stuff to make...

Last night while we were at Costco, Tailor found a bathing suit that she fell in love with... Now normally I would have gone back the next day or sneak it in the cart and surprised her with it when we went on our trip...

This morning I said to the kids that in 9 months Daddy and I would be going on our trip... And while they were happy for Terry and I, it just wasn't the same... They are fine not coming, but there just wasn't the normal dance party that normally happens when we hit a certain date... I probably should have know they wouldn't do the running man, cabbage patch and hokey pokey with me... I mean, why would they??? :confused3

I think your excitement will build as you get closer! I wasn't sure how an all adult trip would go until I really started researching all the "grown up" stuff there is to do on property. There's a ton of late night stuff, you can stay out at EMH's longer, you'll be able to hit a few rides that maybe they can't, you'll get around a lot faster, can get a few adult drinks, enjoy a couple of swankier TS places- ah the list is endless.

I think you and Terry should do this cabbage whatever dance all to yourselves this time!! ;)

I think your excitement will build as you get closer! I wasn't sure how an all adult trip would go until I really started researching all the "grown up" stuff there is to do on property. There's a ton of late night stuff, you can stay out at EMH's longer, you'll be able to hit a few rides that maybe they can't, you'll get around a lot faster, can get a few adult drinks, enjoy a couple of swankier TS places- ah the list is endless.

I think you and Terry should do this cabbage whatever dance all to yourselves this time!! ;)

I am liking that bolded part!!! :thumbsup2

We have never had an alcoholic drink in DW before... I am dying to try a Lapu Lapu...

I will have to start researching grown up stuff to do... Thanks!!:flower3:

:hug: I get that it seems odd not to do the normal trip stuff you usually do. I agree that when you get more into the "couple" planning it might click more for you. Disney is really lovely for couples.

I am liking that bolded part!!! :thumbsup2

We have never had an alcoholic drink in DW before... I am dying to try a Lapu Lapu...

I will have to start researching grown up stuff to do... Thanks!!:flower3:

NEVER??!! Ha! Me either except the bottomless sangria at Hoop. Made the whole show funnier! :confused3:lmao:

We are going to Jellyrolls, Yeehaw Bob, doing some wine flights, and hey, get this. Ummmm.... the kids won't be in the room. You can get your hubba hubba on without even thinking twice. ;):rotfl2:

I suggest a Grey Goose Slushie in Epcot, I love them. I think the only time Bill and I drink is in WDW :rotfl:, how crazy is that?

NEVER??!! Ha! Me either except the bottomless sangria at Hoop. Made the whole show funnier! :confused3:lmao:

We are going to Jellyrolls, Yeehaw Bob, doing some wine flights, and hey, get this. Ummmm.... the kids won't be in the room. You can get your hubba hubba on without even thinking twice. ;):rotfl2:

I thought about doing the Hoop De Doo or Luau on my birthday night...

I like the way you think on the hubba hubba with my hunka hunka burnin love... Maybe I can borrow Winkers pole... :idea:

I suggest a Grey Goose Slushie in Epcot, I love them. I think the only time Bill and I drink is in WDW :rotfl:, how crazy is that?

Hmmm... Maybe you will have to show me all the good drinks if we meet in December!!! Then you can point me in the right direction of our room cause I won't be able to find it otherwise!!! :rolleyes1

Hmmm... Maybe you will have to show me all the good drinks if we meet in December!!! Then you can point me in the right direction of our room cause I won't be able to find it otherwise!!! :rolleyes1

:rotfl: If Terry didn't mind Bill could give you a lift to the busses!

:rotfl: If Terry didn't mind Bill could give you a lift to the busses!

Terry would probably make me crawl and he would take the ride!!! I can see it now... "Hey Bill, wanna go ride Test Track???" "Oh, you don't... Okay, but can you give me a ride anyway???" "Oh, Toni is fine, she is just trying to ride that camel statue, she's good..."

Terry would probably make me crawl and he would take the ride!!! I can see it now... "Hey Bill, wanna go ride Test Track???" "Oh, you don't... Okay, but can you give me a ride anyway???" "Oh, Toni is fine, she is just trying to ride that camel statue, she's good..."

I don't see anything wrong with that.... :lmao:

Our airfare from Salt Lake direct to Orlando was $700 after taxes and fees (2 seats). We booked through Delta. Checked bags are $10 each if you pay online beforehand and $15 each at the airport. Its hard to find a direct flight to anywhere from SLC cause it's a tiny airport, so that was an amazing deal. I don't do layovers so well.

Disney is awesome for couples, you will love it!
:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter