The could we?? should we?? PTR **12/9 **Home from WDW**

someone on another thread suggested if the Luau is rained out, just use the 2 credits for room service... heck no!!!

no way I am using 2 TS credits to eat in my room! I wait on people at the restaurant all year.. I want to be waited on!

someone on another thread suggested if the Luau is rained out, just use the 2 credits for room service... heck no!!!

no way I am using 2 TS credits to eat in my room! I wait on people at the restaurant all year.. I want to be waited on!

I am with you... Maybe they should build a retractable roof like the Cowboys stadium... :scratchin

Finally!!! Our trips are almost here!!! So much to do still but I want them to be here NOW!!!

I know!!! :yay::yay::yay:

My ticker went into the 2 week mark today!! I am getting really excited but I also have a bucnh of things to take care of and a Thanksgiving to host and cook!!! :scared1:

I went to the kids schools and authorized our friend who is taking care of them to make decisions in our absence... I gotta say, that was kinda weird to do... :scared:

I know!!! :yay::yay::yay:

My ticker went into the 2 week mark today!! I am getting really excited but I also have a bucnh of things to take care of and a Thanksgiving to host and cook!!! :scared1:

I went to the kids schools and authorized our friend who is taking care of them to make decisions in our absence... I gotta say, that was kinda weird to do... :scared:

Woo Hoo!!! :cutie:

I hear ya! I'm at 24 days!!! Thank goodness my Mom is cooking Thanksgiving so I don't have to worry about that! All I have to do is show up! :rotfl: I am so excited to tell Devon I can hardly contain myself!!!

I bet that was super weird to do.

Gosh I hope these next few weeks go quick!!! I can't wait to pack! I sure hope the weather is WARM!

Woo Hoo!!! :cutie:

I hear ya! I'm at 24 days!!! Thank goodness my Mom is cooking Thanksgiving so I don't have to worry about that! All I have to do is show up! :rotfl: I am so excited to tell Devon I can hardly contain myself!!!

I bet that was super weird to do.

Gosh I hope these next few weeks go quick!!! I can't wait to pack! I sure hope the weather is WARM!

I am packing now... :laughing: No joke, i am doing laundry and when I come across something that should go, I am putting it in the suitcase... :cutie:

We better get picks of when you tell him!! You have done so great keeping the secret!!

Oh, and tell your Mom that there will be 2 more for Thanksgiving dinner.... ;)

I am packing now... :laughing: No joke, i am doing laundry and when I come across something that should go, I am putting it in the suitcase... :cutie:

We better get picks of when you tell him!! You have done so great keeping the secret!!

Oh, and tell your Mom that there will be 2 more for Thanksgiving dinner.... ;)

Ugh I wish I could do the same!!! I have a few small items in a bag in my cloest, but I can't do anything until I tell the boy!

Oh I will definitely send you pics! I am hoping someone can record it too! I did do a good job keeping the secret didn't I??? I have to tell you thou these last few days are going to kill me!

The more the merrier! My mom cooks enough food for an Army! LOL

;)

we usually drive, so by now I ussually have a couple boxes sitting in the hallway, getting filled with stuff (paper plates, palstic cups, salt and pepper shakers, travel yahtzee, little bottle of liquor, ponchos, etc etc)

now I jsut have a small pile of non-clothing stuff we need to find room for in the suitcases!! yikes! I'm used to putting the back seat down in the suv and having tons of room to bring stuff. have to learn to pack light.:rotfl:

we usually drive, so by now I ussually have a couple boxes sitting in the hallway, getting filled with stuff (paper plates, palstic cups, salt and pepper shakers, travel yahtzee, little bottle of liquor, ponchos, etc etc)

now I jsut have a small pile of non-clothing stuff we need to find room for in the suitcases!! yikes! I'm used to putting the back seat down in the suv and having tons of room to bring stuff. have to learn to pack light.:rotfl:

I would really hate to see the look on Terry's face when he saw the pile of stuff I would bring if we could drive... He would want to know why I thought I needed a waffle iron and the lawn mower... :rolleyes1

Day 8… Dec. 5th

This morning may change… Here is what is scheduled right now… We have a breakfast ADR at 8:10 for Kona Café. After breakfast we head to AK!! Just for a few hours and get in one last look and a few rides before we say good bye to this park. Now the possible change… With a late night at Hoop the night before, I am thinking about cancelling Kona and just eating breakfast at Pop or at AK. Kona is an OOP meal, so it wouldn’t mess with my credits at all by cancelling it.

After we are done with AK we will head to DTD… Make sure I get any shopping done that I haven’t yet. Lunch will probably be appetizers at Planet Hollywood. I know Terry wants to check out the Ridemakerz store… He claims it’s “for Alec”:rolleyes: but who does he think he is kidding??? I am thinking Ghirardelli’s will be in order, never tried that place before…

Next we are off to Epcot!! This is our last time in Epcot, so I will be whining I am sure… :guilty: I love Epcot and always look forward to spending time there. We have no set plans for this evening, so we will ride whatever strikes our fancies, and maybe take a whirl around WS one last time… Dinner is at Garden Grill with Tracy and Bill at 6:55pm :woohoo:

After dinner it will be time to find a place for Illuminations, I plan on cuddling up with my hubby:lovestruc and enjoying the show… Once it’s over, I will start to throw a fit like a 5 year who wants a My Little Pony… :sad: Terry will have to drag me out of the park.

Next up… Our last full day at WDW… :sad1:

Day 8… Dec. 5th

This morning may change… Here is what is scheduled right now… We have a breakfast ADR at 8:10 for Kona Café. After breakfast we head to AK!! Just for a few hours and get in one last look and a few rides before we say good bye to this park. Now the possible change… With a late night at Hoop the night before, I am thinking about cancelling Kona and just eating breakfast at Pop or at AK. Kona is an OOP meal, so it wouldn’t mess with my credits at all by cancelling it.

After we are done with AK we will head to DTD… Make sure I get any shopping done that I haven’t yet. Lunch will probably be appetizers at Planet Hollywood. I know Terry wants to check out the Ridemakerz store… He claims it’s “for Alec”:rolleyes: but who does he think he is kidding??? I am thinking Ghirardelli’s will be in order, never tried that place before…

Next we are off to Epcot!! This is our last time in Epcot, so I will be whining I am sure… :guilty: I love Epcot and always look forward to spending time there. We have no set plans for this evening, so we will ride whatever strikes our fancies, and maybe take a whirl around WS one last time… Dinner is at Garden Grill with Tracy and Bill at 6:55pm :woohoo:

After dinner it will be time to find a place for Illuminations, I plan on cuddling up with my hubby:lovestruc and enjoying the show… Once it’s over, I will start to throw a fit like a 5 year who wants a My Little Pony… :sad: Terry will have to drag me out of the park.

Next up… Our last full day at WDW… :sad1:

We are at AK on the 5th!! Woo hoo! we have 9:45a breakfast ressies at Tusker house!

Terry is going to LOVE Ridemakerz!!! It is an awesome store and I am sure him and Alec would be in there for hours! I had to drag Dev out!

We are at AK on the 5th!! Woo hoo! we have 9:45a breakfast ressies at Tusker house!

Terry is going to LOVE Ridemakerz!!! It is an awesome store and I am sure him and Alec would be in there for hours! I had to drag Dev out!

So it may be a good idea to drop him off at Ridemakerz and I will head to the Christmas store and World of Disney... :rolleyes1

I'm not sure if this is scheduled in your first day at Animal Kingdom, but whatever you do, don't miss Finding Nebo, the Musical.
I mean Nemo, sorry.
It's both of ours favorite show in all the parks.

I'm trying to figure out how you will be able to eat at Kona's, then at Planet Hollywood, then at Garden Grill.
I couldn't eat that much even in my reefer smoking days.:rotfl2:
Well, ok, maybe I could.:rotfl:

Yup, I vote for skipping Kona too. Or maybe do a wait and see how you're feeling in the morning?

I think you should have Terry bribe you proper to get out of Epcot that night -- nobody wants a sad five year old on their hands! :rotfl:

I'm not sure if this is scheduled in your first day at Animal Kingdom, but whatever you do, don't miss Finding Nebo, the Musical.
I mean Nemo, sorry.
It's both of ours favorite show in all the parks.

I'm trying to figure out how you will be able to eat at Kona's, then at Planet Hollywood, then at Garden Grill.
I couldn't eat that much even in my reefer smoking days.:rotfl2:
Well, ok, maybe I could.:rotfl:

We LOVE Finding Nemo... We will be seeing that for sure... We have never done Festival of the Lion King, so that is on the list...

I really am pretty sure Kona is going away... And Planet Hollywood will just be appetizers, so nothing big...

Reefer smoking days.... :lmao: :hippie::hippie:

I vote for sleeping in that day and skip Kona... it's a vacation!!!

I am thinking the same thing!!

Yup, I vote for skipping Kona too. Or maybe do a wait and see how you're feeling in the morning?

I think you should have Terry bribe you proper to get out of Epcot that night -- nobody wants a sad five year old on their hands! :rotfl:

I like the way you think... I could get a new Dooney out of him!!! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter