The countdown to POP Century - September 2011!!!!

Just put down my deposit for 9/17-9/24. I usually don't want to wish a year away but...

Got you added! I know what you mean about wishing a year away. I shouldn't since I will be having my 40th birthday next year . . . . that can't be possible. :sad2:

We will be booking by the end of this week! Going 9/24/11-9/30/11. We are all so excited already.
It will be our first trip to the World as a family. The last time I went was in '97. Yay!!!:banana::banana:

We will be booking by the end of this week! Going 9/24/11-9/30/11. We are all so excited already.
It will be our first trip to the World as a family. The last time I went was in '97. Yay!!!:banana::banana:

Welcome to the thread! Got you added. :thumbsup2

Bought our airline tickets this week! I know it is early but the price and times were what we wanted to jumped on it.

You can add us to the list! I just booked Sept 23-Oct 2, 2011. It will be me, DH, DD(12) and DD(10)!

Free Dining Rocks!

Count us in too. Booked for 9/03/11--9/10/11 for our second stay at Pop. We went last year the same week over Labor Day and the crowds were great.
Thanks Free Dining again!!:thumbsup2

Count us in too. Booked for 9/03/11--9/10/11 for our second stay at Pop. We went last year the same week over Labor Day and the crowds were great.
Thanks Free Dining again!!:thumbsup2

Got you added! We will be arriving the day after you. Glad to hear about the crowds. We have gone the 3rd and 4th week of September on our past trips and it was great then also. Didn't know how the holiday in there would effect them.

My dates switched a bit. I pulled a stupid and forgot to book before FD ended. I was so wrapped up with the Holidays I completly forgot. So :sad2:.

But when Monday I will be booking first thing for the kids deal that is coming out. Our new dates are 9/24 to 10/2. Need to cut back a day since I have to pay more now. Still 8 nights not bad going to add the QSDP also. We loved the QSDP last year so much more better for us then the regular dining plan. We are doing T-rex and Arkshurs but we loved the freedom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter