The daily grind 4/2

mommy2mrb

Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!
Happy Friday!

Hope everyone has a short list!

Megan has project, go to bank, pick up her prescription and get her Tdap booster. Look into getting her CPR certificate renewal class scheduled.

Work. It’s currently 13 with wind chill. Maybe inside 🤷🏻‍♀️

Have a wonderful day and stay safe

Morning!

m2mrb - it’s 15* here. Either way, it’s chilly!
P2000 - enjoy your getaway!
PN96 - scrapping?

Had breakfast with friends
Now laundry
And scrap the day away - DD has the day off
Think of something for supper??

Neighbor and one of my besties is gone to sons out of of state so I’m on pet duty morning and evening -

Have a great day!

Morning!

Lisa -- Megan will have her list done in no time! J and B are taking their renewal CPR class this summer.
Becky -- hope the cold snap only lasts today so you can enjoy the rest of your beach vacation.
Chae - enjoy your scrapping!!

Today:

set up budget for upcoming trip -- have it ready just need to write it down to give me some more visual security..
set up budget for Marathon weekend - already put deposit on hotel room - mother/daughter trip again
scrap - finish AK traditional pages
set up plans for weekend
need to pull Easter box to grab largest basket we have; doing family gift - no one had suggestions for what they wanted or needed so they agreed to a family gift.

Have a wonderful day & be safe!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter